- Collect and analyze data to report to team supervisors and management team.
- Assist with preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
- Check errors of reports and statements provided by other departments.
- Coordinated with team members in order to summarize the result of assigned tasks including financial report preparation and completed those jobs within time limitation.
- Understand client’s internal controls (mostly governmental entities) by performing walk-throughs
- Resposible for a combination of internal controls assessments (e.g., disbursements, payroll, bids, cash receipts) and compliance with federal grants by using the OMB Compliance Supplement as a guide
- Perform substantive tests in financial areas (e.g., search for unrecorded liabilities, subsequent test collection)
- Perform specific tests for attestation programs and agreed upon procedures engagements.
- Identify and communicate accounting, auditing matters, audit findings and recommendations to senior associates, managers, partners
- Prepare detailed written reports of the findings of examinations
- Analyzed overall business and supervise auditing with other team member and client for planning the audit processes and scope required through the year.
- Cooperated with new audit program developing team during testing and implementation phase to detect and solve deficiency.