- Managed accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Managed monthly contract billing and bi-weekly T&M billing
- Completed month end checklist
- Coordinated and processed high volume data entry including invoice entry and creation
- Responsible for weekly check run and various other administrative responsibilities, as assigned
- Generated financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month, using Quickbooks.
- Filed tax returns and prepared governmental reports in compliance with standards.
- Maintained financial reports, records, and general ledger.
- Responsible for Accounts payable and special projects.
- Demonstrated outstanding customer service and achieved status of Top Sales performer consistently in all the quarters.
- Monthly reconciliations was performed and identify the leads and prospective customers.
- Promoted company products and services offered to build a better relationships with customers.
- Oversaw and trained the new hires to develop in the work and maintain professionalism.
- Ensured compliance with Company policies and regulations.
- Compilation, review, and audit activities
- Preparation of Individual tax returns
- Led both assurance and tax engagements for clients of varying size from multiple industries.
- Assisted with tax planning for clients.
- Receive, file, and organize phone and internet orders.
- Locate suitable partner florists across the country that could help fulfill orders.
- Receive and process payments for customer orders and accounts.
- Install systems of recording costs or other financial and budgetary data or provide advice on such systems, based on examination of current financial records.