- Optimize and maximize the Group Hotels Revenues, by regularly monitoring and reviewing the Group hotels rooms availability and rates parity ,
- Daily Flash Reports/Business Pick Up reports, Business on books (for Rooms) status for forthcoming months, close-out dates and overbooking situations, in close coordination with Hotels GMs/RMs and Front Office Managers.
- Manage all Online Travel portals of the Group with regards to the loading of rates, bookings, invoicing and hotel data
- Setting up of online marketing and revenue management processes to improve yields of individual Hotels of the Group
- Developing dynamic pricing strategy for online segments depending on occupancy, market trends, comp set pricing and revenue requirements, visit and hold regular meetings with Hotel Management for the same
- Maintain a good rapport and business relationship with Online Travel Agencies (OTAs), and review, negotiate and contract rates, deals, promotions, incentive schemes and commissions of the Agencies, by having frequent joint meetings with the online channels and OTAs
- Improve the market mix, and ARR and drive Occupancies of the hotel, especially in the Online, OTA and Mobile App segment.
- Distribution Channels Analysis with a view to optimise Hotels Rooms availability on all channels/OTAs, optimise Rates and monitor rate parity across channels
- Review Market Segment Reports and suggest measures to improve ARRs, Room Occupancies in various segments
- Generate Competitive Market Share Analysis reports to understand Group hotels performance versus competitors, both in terms of occupancy and average rate, to check if hotels are getting it’s fair market share
- Capability to gather statistics, produce and present analytical reports, website traffic flow reports and use other tools to measure and track online performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Report on key metrics, analyze and interpret trends and online user behavior and provide actionable insights based on available analytics data.
- Developing pricing strategies, including building rates for rooms and packages and determining discounts and specialty rates
- Forecasting pricing and revenue based on demand and market trends
- Evaluating trends in the economy and hospitality industry
- Creating promotional plans to increase revenue
- Understanding inventory management processes
- Generating revenue reports
- Conduct Competition Analyses
- Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
- Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
- Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
- Create and maintain a 13 month rolling demand calendar.
- Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
- Provide weekly dynamic forecast of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
- Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution
revenue manager/ it specialist
- Monitor the revenue activity of the Bukovina Resort.
- Coordinate front-office activities of hotel Harnaś
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the operation of a department or establishment
- Data Security Administartor (DSA)