- Maintained rent roll and associated charges in CTI as per lease agreement.
- Maintain accounts receivables as per company’s objective standards by ensuring the timely collection of rents.
- Respond to inquires from clients by reviewing leases and billings for discrepancies and making necessary adjustments.
- Suggested collections changes to facilitate efficient collections.
- Review operational records and reports to project occupancy
- Forecast revenue
- Initiate market research studies
- Analyze financial data to find trends and patterns and determine where new strategies should be implemented to increase profits
- Determine price schedules and discount rates
- Managed, analysed and recorded all prepaid revenue and receivables which represents 90% of the company’s revenue, along with balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis.
- Managed receivables for local and overseas debtors to ensure that balances are accurate complete, and payments received within specified time frame.
- Managed intercompany relationships and relationships with customers both local and international along with providing guidance, training and support to team members on several areas in revenue and receivables accounting.
- Maintaining the Customer Data in Oracle Sales Cloud (Fusion CRM) (Account creations, Promotions, Updates and Duplicate sales account merge).• Interacting closely with CDMACT & FDD, Customer Hierarchy, Customer Data Programs, OAL & Dev Ops etc.• Supporting 24/5 for all English Countries and Multibyte – CN, TW, JP & KR• Stakeholder management for internal Oracle Sales Team – Sales Reps, Business Development Consultants, Sales Support, presales, Business Analysts and Business Services.• Request Sources: CRA – OSC CRA, Customer Attribution, GSDD Helpdesk & Emails.• Tools: Oracle Sales Cloud (OSC) also called as Fusion CRM, CDQWB, EDQ/CDQ Dashboard, Service Portal, Oracle E-business Suite (TCA), Hoovers, IM Tool / CXD Upload Utilities
- Keeping the records of daily financial transactions and analyzing the financial aspects of organization.
- Experienced to redesigned and implementing the orders and revenue tracking to integrate with three management reporting tools, significantly increasing efficiency of reporting.
- Assisting in monthly close, including preparing journal entries and reconciliations for various balance sheet and P&L.
- Awarded the best employee for the month of December’2017.
- Accounts Receivable ReportingPrepare Monthly Accounts Receivable Schedule composed of all AR Balances for different Revenue Streams and Areas of SKY Cable.
- Prepare the latest AR Aging Report for monthly Balance Sheet Review and Presentation.
- Coordinate with all the Collections Team of each revenue stream to gather updates for any movement in their AR Balances from prior to the current month.
- Calculate and prepare monthly journal entries for Allowance for Doubtful Amount, Output Tax, Collection Expense, and Credit Card Accounts Receivable Accrual.
- Closely coordinate and reconcile with Tax Team and General Ledger Team for any variance in Internal/Subsidiary to Subsidiary charges.
- Acts as the point person to monitor the accuracy & completeness of Account Receivable Accounts transitioned from Legacy System to SAP.
- Clearing and clean up of unapplied receipts and outstanding AR transitioned from Legacy System to SAP.