senior reconciliation analyst
- Managing the daily assigned tasks & ensuring the same is done within the SLA as well as the specified norms.
- Monitoring adherence to compliance standards & ensuring financial control are in place & followed.
- Reviewing disputed claims of AMEX card holders & escalating the same to designated authorities for proper resolution.
- Mapping client requirements, identifying improvement areas & implementing measures to maximize customer retention.
- Prepared financial or regulatory reports required by laws and higher management
- Evaluated financial reporting systems and reconciliation procedures, and make recommendations for changes to procedures and financial control functions.
- · Performed and enabled Reconciliation (matching)-Manual and automated using Trade Lifecycle Management (TLM) or called as SMARTSTREAM ,which is a cash and securities Reconciliation software
- Met client and business partners via web calls to discuss on outstanding breaks on a monthly basis
- Actioned all mails in regards to business partners.
- Executed all breaks to break owners on long outstanding breaks according to the escalation matrix to relevant teams using macro.
- Analysed the requirements for new projects such as Automation Project. Gather data and deal with business partners and custodian till process BAU.
- Worked with Bank of America and Merrill Lynch clients and portfolios which included reconciliation of the daily interest and payment transactions.
- Prepared SOPs for the process along with a flow charts and process maps to ease out the management decisions.
- Reporting and Monitoring Auto Report , schedule business reports daily
- · Involved in BCP (Back up contingency Plan) for the team when business partners are down
- Identify case issues and evidence needed, based on analysis of trades, corporate actions,etc.
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as Portfolio team, Trade team, and Corporate action team.
- Follow ethical codes that protect the confidentiality of information to ensure job success.