Quality Auditor Resume Examples
- Supervise the customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Perform weekly reviews and identified areas of outstanding achievements or need for improvements and issued audit reports.
- Perform root cause analysis with direct correlation to audit findings with a focus to improve the overall business.
- Train employees in company policies and quality process.
- Study customer provided tech pack & specification to be followed in production.
- Sew garments, record required alterations and instructions on tags, and attach them to garments.
- Maintain garment drape and proportions as alterations are performed.
- Start machines, monitor operations, and make adjustments as needed.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets; or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.
- Record information about work completed and machine settings.
- Examine and feel products to identify defects and variations from coloring and other processing standards.
- Inspect materials, individually, to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and efficiency.
- Confer with management resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Maintain operations data, and prepare reports of production results.
- Requisition materials.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, company policies and procedures for new employees training under me.
- Performing quality audits and find out areas of improvement for the team
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on site or agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help LOB managers optimize support logic and insights to the training team to bridge the knowledge gap
- Report on weekly quality metrics
- Work in tandem with LOB / QA managers to improve their error rate for better feedback mechanism
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Evaluate approved application/documents if it follows the rules and policies implemented by the company.
- Analyze customer details if the encoding is precise and correct based on the customer application.
- Providing correction and explanation for error committed.
- Collect and present data to management and Regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews
- Evaluates output of US RN Voice Agents based on the prescribed Quality Guidelines of the Statement of Work (SOW) as mutually agreed on by Accenture and the client.
- Works collaboratively with the SOW Leadership in ensuring that continuous quality improvement processes are in place to meet the mutually agreed on Quality/Accuracy service delivery targets.
- Responsible for providing support to the clinical and client teams performing services that support the promotion of quality member outcomes, optimization of member benefits, and the promotion of the effective use of resources.
- Supports and reinforces the procedures that ensure adherence to medical policies and member benefits and the provision of medically appropriate, high quality, and cost effective services.
- Responsible for Transactional Monitoring and Reporting; Process Documentation; Creation and Implementation of Process and Continuous Improvement Initiatives.
- Identify process improvements to enhance efficiency, effectiveness, quality and training processes
- Document and report any errors in customer service (MAGIC)
- Generate monthly reports and audit findings
- Assist in the creation of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Ensure to comply with all the quality parameters at any point of time in the organization
- Ensure all the quality specifications are according to the organization policy.
- Ensure compliance of quality parameters for external clients and quality certification standards as may be applicable to the organization.
- Prepare quality audit report and review at periodic intervals to track the progress after the audit.
- Provide report for non-compliance on all aspects of quality assurance and bring it to the notice of the key persons responsible for such functions in the organization.
- Inspect vehicles for defects such as dents, scratches, torn leather, and loose or missing parts to ensure top quality.
- Use measuring instruments such as gauges to verify conformance to specifications.
- Notify section leader or supervisors of repetitive findings to be reported back to line
- Work closely with re-workers to make sure defect is corrected
- Enter findings into IPSQ
- Participate in 6S
- Auditing work orders, inspecting pre/post production.
- Audit assembly, color, weight, RFID, defects.
- Perform parametric wall thickness as well as use micrometer to keep production within specifications.
- Perform impact testing to ensure durability.
- Audit serial numbers and maintained a track of percentages of rejected production.
- Audit railcar raw material and performed melt index testing to determine flow rate.
- Logged all information into Microsoft word and excel files as well as hard files.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.