- Supervise the customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Perform weekly reviews and identified areas of outstanding achievements or need for improvements and issued audit reports.
- Perform root cause analysis with direct correlation to audit findings with a focus to improve the overall business.
- Train employees in company policies and quality process.
- Study customer provided tech pack & specification to be followed in production.
- Sew garments, record required alterations and instructions on tags, and attach them to garments.
- Maintain garment drape and proportions as alterations are performed.
- Start machines, monitor operations, and make adjustments as needed.
- Study guides, samples, charts, and specification sheets; or confer with supervisors or engineering staff to determine setup requirements.
- Record information about work completed and machine settings.
- Examine and feel products to identify defects and variations from coloring and other processing standards.
- Inspect materials, individually, to detect defects or malfunctions.
- Recommend or implement measures to motivate employees and to improve production methods, equipment performance, product quality, and efficiency.
- Confer with management resolve worker problems, complaints, or grievances.
- Maintain operations data, and prepare reports of production results.
- Requisition materials.
- Interpret specifications, job orders, company policies and procedures for new employees training under me.
- Performing quality audits and find out areas of improvement for the team
- Monitor and check quality for email or phone support for assigned LOB/ region
- Deep dive and analyze to find trends and root causes of errors to give feedback on site or agent performance
- Provide quality intelligence to help LOB managers optimize support logic and insights to the training team to bridge the knowledge gap
- Report on weekly quality metrics
- Work in tandem with LOB / QA managers to improve their error rate for better feedback mechanism
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities in training, process and policies
- Evaluate approved application/documents if it follows the rules and policies implemented by the company.
- Analyze customer details if the encoding is precise and correct based on the customer application.
- Providing correction and explanation for error committed.
- Collect and present data to management and Regional CommOps in reports and weekly business reviews