- .Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate administration for all compensation and benefit related matters, including any queries/issues handling
- Responsible for supporting and addressing all payroll related queries for all co-workers.
- Understanding & developing the IKEA internal C&B system for both Expat Employees and local co-workers.
- Ensuring both mandatory social benefits and IKEA internal benefits are administrated in a right and timely manner
- Ensuring all data held is legally compliant, reconciles to 3rd party database and is audited on a regular basis
- Assisting India C&B Manager to participate in compensation and benefits survey annually
- Developing working relationship with external service providers / consultants for C&B
- Collecting time sheet data and payroll information.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions and commissions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
payroll specialist (tier 2
- Responsible for providing payroll subject matter expertise at the local country level for legislative and business requirements – preliminary focus on functional and local needs as payroll subject matter expert.
- Supported client payroll production in line with contractual agreements – data entry, validation, payroll processing, reconciliations and query handling – produced local planning for payroll schedules.
- Supported the Case Manager in ownership of the payroll and adhered to all of the contractual commitments and service level agreements – anticipated impacts on planning due to local legislations or local client’s needs and interacted with the client in delivery of the services in accordance with SLA.
- Handled ticket requiring local legislative and business knowledge – responded to queries from the client business partners or employees either by written or directly over the telephone (for Tier 2 level works).
- Supporting compensation and benefits manager with any data requirement for annual and monthly reporting
- Supporting the ambition in achieving IKEA as a Great Place to Work, where appropriate provide information to internal communications to share with all our co-workers
- Ensuring Medical & other Insurances are secured for company & all co-workers
- Communicating payroll related information to all IKEA India co-workers and Transferred employees under necessary condition