- Run reports for upper management, finance department, using payroll software.
- Continually learn tax laws and policies for staff associate and client support.
- Process payroll on a weekly basis for 400+ staff associates.
- E-mail and call 25+ clients daily.
payroll specialist/human resources
- Supports the INTO USF Assistant Director of Administrative Operations with all duties related to Human Resource and Payroll for both University and corporate classified employees
- Prepares Faculty and or Staff recruiting search Plans with posting, screening, applicant pool dispositions and final onboarding.
- Prepare the units attendance and leave records and conduct audits and work closely with HR on the relater FMLA, workers compensation, administrative leaves.
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of the payroll, certification and time sheets.
- Extracts payroll and personnel data from payroll systems for Associate Director of Administrative Operations and Finance Manager monthly or as needed.
- Reports documents for annual Financial Audit, budgeting and forecasting and other needs.
- Supports the Assistant Director with INTO USF in regards to Managing agenda, catering planning and Social events , INTO TGIF monthly meetings, Professional development events, college visits form other INTO centers.
- Create invoices weekly then e-mailing/mailing to clients for payments.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Make child support payments online (Expert Pay).
- Print, cut and fold staff associate pay checks weekly.
- Processed bi-weekly, weekly, monthly and semi-monthly payroll for 90 clients.
- Prepared all quarterly filings and processed monthly tax payments
- On board new clients, register the state and VEC to obtain account numbers
- Void and re-issued checks when necessary.
- Data entry and process a variety of clients weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone.
- Maintain SSAE16 documents and follow SSAE16 standards and procedures.
- Use Salesforce CRM for data management.
- Maintain knowledge of current payroll laws and regulations.