Payroll Specialist Resume Examples
- .Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Ensuring the consistent delivery of an efficient, timely and accurate administration for all compensation and benefit related matters, including any queries/issues handling
- Responsible for supporting and addressing all payroll related queries for all co-workers.
- Understanding & developing the IKEA internal C&B system for both Expat Employees and local co-workers.
- Ensuring both mandatory social benefits and IKEA internal benefits are administrated in a right and timely manner
- Ensuring all data held is legally compliant, reconciles to 3rd party database and is audited on a regular basis
- Assisting India C&B Manager to participate in compensation and benefits survey annually
- Developing working relationship with external service providers / consultants for C&B
- Collecting time sheet data and payroll information.
- Maintaining accurate records of payroll documentation and transactions.
- Calculating wages, benefits, tax deductions and commissions.
- Preparing and distributing income statements.
payroll specialist (tier 2
- Responsible for providing payroll subject matter expertise at the local country level for legislative and business requirements – preliminary focus on functional and local needs as payroll subject matter expert.
- Supported client payroll production in line with contractual agreements – data entry, validation, payroll processing, reconciliations and query handling – produced local planning for payroll schedules.
- Supported the Case Manager in ownership of the payroll and adhered to all of the contractual commitments and service level agreements – anticipated impacts on planning due to local legislations or local client’s needs and interacted with the client in delivery of the services in accordance with SLA.
- Handled ticket requiring local legislative and business knowledge – responded to queries from the client business partners or employees either by written or directly over the telephone (for Tier 2 level works).
- Supporting compensation and benefits manager with any data requirement for annual and monthly reporting
- Supporting the ambition in achieving IKEA as a Great Place to Work, where appropriate provide information to internal communications to share with all our co-workers
- Ensuring Medical & other Insurances are secured for company & all co-workers
- Communicating payroll related information to all IKEA India co-workers and Transferred employees under necessary condition
- Creator to over 25+ education materials (narrated video, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote) to train colleagues on payroll processes.
- The go-to person for events and initiatives to create flyers, designs, illustrations, ideations.
- “Work Smart” winner for the plan to create and implement instructional training videos.
- Selected as a Robert Half Recognition Champion and Payroll Events coordinator.
- 70+ recognition awards for customer service, company mindset, and collaborative results.
- Became versed in payroll adjustments and taxes without prior experience.
- Main trainer of 3 onboarded colleagues while balancing one of the most complex, heavy workloads.
- Ensuring all Payroll & related documents and files are kept in a good and confidential manner
- Supporting the Finance team with annual external & internal audits
- Assist in preparing Internal Offer Letters and Contracts to New employees, terminations, etc.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Verifications of employment for New employees.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Responsible for preparing and processing both bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls on ADP and University Mini Certs for payroll.
- Work closely with the Universities Central Human Resource Office and the INTO corporate offices on recruitment, preparation change paperwork (ASF’s), tracking of performance evaluations, on-boarding new hires and managing the annual benefits open enrollment process.
- Answered 30-60 phone calls and 60-100 emails daily.
- Responsible for 140 clients resulting in 3 million dollars in revenue.
- Plays liaison to INTO home office for payroll approvals.
- Distributing documents to employees such as W-2’s, check and vouchers and checks.
- Oversee and supervise the company’s biweekly union payroll processing including uploading and processing of all time and attendance records from the timekeeping system, and the consolidation of all payroll data
- Review payroll reports and payroll general ledger journal entries, reconcile payroll cash accounts and reconcile all periodic, quarterly, and year-end payroll tax filings prepared by payroll tax filing agent. Oversee the Worker’s Compensation audits. Maintain and manage benefit plan.
- Reconciled various payroll accounts, including assisting with Bank Reconciliations. Implemented Policy and Procedures within the payroll department etc.
- Preparing monthly reports and board meeting minutes. Auditing Human Resource and Payroll records for accuracy. Knowledge of state and federal laws.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.