Payroll Specialist Resume Examples
- Accurately processed checks for almost 10,000 employees across multiple pay groups
- Organized and filed payroll department records, including direct deposit information, data cards and W2 forms
- Collect and review employee information and working hours, calculating wages, prepare and process employee’s garnishment payments
- Responding to payroll-related inquiries and resolving concerns
- Conducted daily quality audits on complex payroll files for internal customers
- Resolved and documented 10-20 complex service requests monthly for employee paychecks, payroll taxes, and deductions
- Preparing periodic payroll reports for review by management.
- Responsible for timekeeping and payroll process for assigned payroll group.
- Prepared monthly tardiness and overtime report for HRRD monitoring.
- Prepared monthly payroll reports such as payroll journal voucher, schedules of cash advances and employee’s loans.
- Prepared government remittances report(SSS, Philhealth, PAG-IBIG and withholding tax on wages).
- Responsible for Electronic transmittal of SSS Premium thru SSS Banc net.
- Processed clearance and final pay computation for resigned and retrenched employees.
- Prepared annual BIR Alpha List for withholding tax on wages (1604CF) and W-2 (BIR 2305) for individual income tax return filing.
- Gather time data and payroll information from clock reports, time cards, time sheets, etc.
- Calculate the correct amount incorporating overtime, deductions, bonuses, etc.
- Keep track of hours, rates, wages, compensation benefit rates, new hire information, etc.
- Input staff associates information as well as daily/weekly hours into excel to come up with total hour and total billing amounts.
- Use payroll software (Avionte, current) with accuracy and efficiency.
- Solve staff associate complaints by getting approval from clients/supervisors
- Be responsive to phone calls/emails and ensure appropriate follow-up on all requests.
- Assisted in updating employee’s record (BIR – amendments for tax code/dependents).
- Processed employer’s certification for SSS, Philhealth and PAG-IBIG (HDMF) contributions.
- Maintained payroll files with high confidentiality.
- Assisted employees in their payroll queries, requests and other concerns thru phone and email.
payroll specialist (people & culture)
- Providing expert knowledge & data within compensation and benefits with special emphasis on Payroll.
- Working closely together with Unit (Store) HR to establish and share best practice.
- Responsible for supporting the Unit, ensuring that all co-worker’s are fully supported and have a positive experience with their salary, benefit and overall responsibility for Total Rewards.
- Together with the Shared Services Centre delivering accurate and efficient administrative support for both our co-worker’s and external suppliers.
- Ensuring timely and accurate salary calculation and payment for both Expat Employees & local co-workers of IKEA India.
- Keeping IKEA’s payroll and relative operations legally compliant and consistent.
- Mastering the payroll system and ensure data in the system is accurate and updated all time
- Run reports for upper management, finance department, using payroll software.
- Continually learn tax laws and policies for staff associate and client support.
- Process payroll on a weekly basis for 400+ staff associates.
- E-mail and call 25+ clients daily.
payroll specialist/human resources
- Supports the INTO USF Assistant Director of Administrative Operations with all duties related to Human Resource and Payroll for both University and corporate classified employees
- Prepares Faculty and or Staff recruiting search Plans with posting, screening, applicant pool dispositions and final onboarding.
- Prepare the units attendance and leave records and conduct audits and work closely with HR on the relater FMLA, workers compensation, administrative leaves.
- Ensures timely and accurate preparation of the payroll, certification and time sheets.
- Extracts payroll and personnel data from payroll systems for Associate Director of Administrative Operations and Finance Manager monthly or as needed.
- Reports documents for annual Financial Audit, budgeting and forecasting and other needs.
- Supports the Assistant Director with INTO USF in regards to Managing agenda, catering planning and Social events , INTO TGIF monthly meetings, Professional development events, college visits form other INTO centers.
- Create invoices weekly then e-mailing/mailing to clients for payments.
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance.
- Make child support payments online (Expert Pay).
- Print, cut and fold staff associate pay checks weekly.
- Processed bi-weekly, weekly, monthly and semi-monthly payroll for 90 clients.
- Prepared all quarterly filings and processed monthly tax payments
- On board new clients, register the state and VEC to obtain account numbers
- Void and re-issued checks when necessary.
- Data entry and process a variety of clients weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly payroll.
- Communicate with clients via email and phone.
- Maintain SSAE16 documents and follow SSAE16 standards and procedures.
- Use Salesforce CRM for data management.
- Maintain knowledge of current payroll laws and regulations.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.