Internal Auditor Resume Examples
- Perform audit procedures to obtain sufficient to assess the effectiveness of the internal control structure and to develop cost- beneficial recommendations.
- Document and communicate the result of audit procedures, issues and recommendations.
- Build productive relationship with the company management.
- Preparing a summary of audit findings of tasks performed subject to review by the immediate supervisor
junior internal auditor
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.Prepare detailed reports on audit findings.
- Determining internal audit scope and developing annual plans.
- Analyze complex situations which may require interpreting unusual and conflictinginformation.
- Work with audit location Management to gain commitment consistent with audit objectives.
- Participate in execution of each audit from start to finish, including detailed review of audit engagement team work papers.
- Conducting physical inventory of quantifiable items or fast moving items and kitchen wares
- Conducting yearly physical inventory of furniture, fixtures and equipment
- Prepares schedule and documents in conducting audit.
- Review and evaluates basic system of the company such as inventory system and POS to ascertains the extent of compliance with control policies and procedures.
- Would manage and audit clients logistics and costs internally.
- Would communicate to clients about their costs and expenses and would provide solutions to any problems.
- Provided freight bill audit and payment for current clients.
- Eliminated duplicate billing for clients with our monitoring software and communicated to clients via phone into each step that was being taken to correct the error.
- Monitored and communicated with account managers on the status of cargo, via land or ocean.
- Was lead auditor of 9 employees and also provided training and support to new employees that came into the business.
- Auditing of accounts
- Maintaining of journal , ledger and trial balance
- balance sheet management
- Stock Taking
- cash balance
- 5’S activities
- Prepared audit programs and working papers
- Performed detailed (BSP Regulations ) testing of internal controls
- Develop audit programs to address risks and evaluate regulatory requirements
- Investigate discrepancies that were discovered during auditing process
- Performed execution and finalization of audits
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and distributed to appropriate personnel
- Documented recommendations to improve internal controls
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Planned and executed more than 40 audits with 45-day completion time frames, according to organizational policies and applicable laws.
- Prepared audit reports, highlighting significant issues and deficiencies to project owners.
- Discussed audit issues and associated risks to management and project owners.
- Performed risk analysis, ICFR control tests, and SOX audits alongwith applicable reports in accordance with the prevalent standards and policies.
- Managed my audit projects through project management tools andtechniques.
internal auditor (intern)
- Recommended new methods to improve internal controls and operating efficiency
- Explained risk and compliance concepts to managers and executive
- Conduct pre-implementation audits to determine if systems and programs under development will work as planned.
- Trained newly hired employees to ensure understanding of company processes, procedures and guidelines.
- Reviewing, monitoring and recommending appropriate internal control systems for their effectiveness and adequacy.
- Preparing audit reports for the KALRO Management and the Audit Committee Board.
- Following up on audit recommendations and ensure the same are implemented.
- Carrying out financial investigations as assigned by the Manager, Internal Audit.
- Reviewing for compliance with laws, regulations and external requirements as well as with government or management policies
- and directives and other internal requirements.
- Visiting various KALRO Centres across the country to conduct system reviews or investigations designed to contribute to the development of management practices and processes in all parts of the system.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.