Internal Auditor Resume Examples
- Performed internal audits of credit reviews and the related departments, developing risk assessments and conducting process walkthroughs to ensure compliance with documented process.
- Reviewed and identified risks, analyzed controls and tested compliance regarding credit reviews(loans).
- Developed audit programs to address risks and prepared suitable reports on risks and information gleaned from audits.
- Trained newly hired employees to ensure understanding of the company policies, processes and procedures.
- Objectively review an organization’s business processes; Based on the covered unit of the institution
- Evaluate the efficacy of risk management procedures that are currently in place
- Protect against fraud and theft of the organization’s assets; Applied in all branches been Audited
- Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes
- Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes
- Review of the Finance and Accounts procedures (Customer Management, Vendor Management, Bank Management, Revenue recognition and GL scrutiny)
- Review of the Human Resource Department plans and procedures in regards to payroll processing, on boarding and exit process and other related areas § Review of the plans and procedures in regards to the Inventory and Purchase Management
- Compliance with the Accounting Standards and applicable regulatory framework in regards to the Fixed Assets
- Compliance in regards to the applicable laws and rules under several laws (Labour, Direct and Indirect Taxes, Excise, Customs etc.)
- Review of the Production Department’s plan and procedures in regards to BOM management, material reconciliation procedures, scrap generation, recording and disposal process and other related areas
- Implemented web based tool designed to develop Business Intelligence and Analytics for organizations and present the results in most interactive and user friendly manner.
- Performed information technology security & physical security audit to ensure the compliance and alignment of local policies and procedures
- Conduct internal auditing on all financial accounts.
- Conduct inventory of assets.
- Preparation of Audit Report.
- Conducted process audit in the areas of P2P, Production, Human Resource and Sales & Marketing
- Conducted of Statutory & Concurrent Audit of Banks and Internal Audit of NGOs & Manufacturing Entity
- Responsible for the auditing of day to day transactions, all reconciliations (Vendors, Customers, taxation, Bank, Inter unit etc.) and trial balance verification.
- Liaison with Statutory Auditor, Internal Auditor & help them in solving their queries
- Timely Completion of audit findings follow up of audit findings during the audit.
- Micro- Financing Services
- Financial. Taxation and Operations Audit
- Risk Management Audit
- Compliance Audit
- Food and Non-Food Manufacturing Warehouse Procedures, Practices, Process, Inventory and Internal Controls.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.and other audit and accounting requirement.
junior internal auditor/relief supervisor
- Audited all payables and receivables entries made to Stewart’s accounting system (ACCPAC) to ensure correctness of data entered
- Executed monthly spot checks of vault and daily sales at all locations to ensure that cash in hand and in vault were accounted for
- Prepared daily sales reports to inform the company’s management team of sales performance
- Ensured the timely payment and renewal of service providers, trade licences and tax compliance certificates
- Provide senior professional leadership for the College’s independent and objective assurance and consulting audit function.
- Monitoring of the College’s risk management governance structure and accomplishment of its strategic and other objectives.
- Evaluating and improving the effectiveness of the organization’s control and governance processes.
- Preparation of annual audit charter, audit plan, audit programmes and audit procedures.
- Supervision of audit staff.
- Preparation and timely delivery of reports.
- Checks the day to day operational activities of the head office and restaurants such as:
- Checking and monitoring of company expenditures on gasoline, rental utilities and etc.
- counter checking of check disbursement vouchers, request of payment, checks prepared and liquidation of cash advances.
- Ascertaining the validity and correctness o all disbursement made.
- Assist the Human Resource and Payroll Department in the checking of Services charge distributed to all employees and overtime of on call manpower for catering events.
- Conduct periodic review of restaurants operations in accordance with the audit program including :
- Conducting of cash count of petty cash fund, cash collections and other cash accountability
- On Internal Audit team dealing with ChenOne Nationwide more than 50 outlets
- Internal Audit of ChenOne stitching Unit , restaurants, ChenOne and Al-Khidmat foundation , COLAH Luxury Housing Projects
- Extensive hands on SAGE 300 Premium ERP
- Devised Stock Shrinkage Policy resulting in decrease of Overall annual loss
- Suggested Incentive Policy resulting in increase of employees’ motivation and company sale
- Developed the foundation’s manual resulting in enhanced compliance with rules and regulations.
- Developed the Fixed Asset Management System and Register to enhance the control on Company’s resources
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.