Internal Auditor Resume Examples
- Audit Purchase Cycle ( Purchase Requests , Purchase orders , Invoices , Stock Receive reports , Quality Reports , Journal Entries , Suppliers Accounts ) .
- Audit Sales Cycle ( Sales Orders , Price Lists , Invoices , Journal Entries , Delivery Orders , Debit Note and Credit Note , Customer Accounts ) .
- Audit Monthly Wages .
- Audit Cash / Cheque Collections and Payments .
- Audit Import and Export Accounts .
- Audit Inventory .
- Audit Bank Transactions .
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Conduct audit about IMS relevant documentation per the requirements of ISO 9001 & 14001 to ensure that the system has no lapses and ensures that the organization is compliant to the International Organization for Standardization
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Performing full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations effectiveness, determining Internal Audit scope, financial reliability and compliance with all allowable directives and regulations,
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with company policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports data and flowcharts,
- Identify loopholes, recommend risk aversion measures, cost savings, maintain open communication with management and audit committee,
- Identifying and reporting internal control weaknesses in the system to Senior Management Level,
- Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s result and document process.
- |Conduct of internal audit Follow-up of “preventive actions” Reporting audit findings
- Prepares “audit plan” and documents needed in the conduct of audit Complies with audit requirements and remains within the audit scope during conduct of audit.
- Communicates/clarifies audit requirements according to audit plan and the audit methodology to the Auditee.
- Plans/carries-out responsibilities effectively.
- Gathers checks and analyzes evidence, and remains alert to further information and objective evidence.
- Documents audit findings and reports audit results in the appropriate audit form.
- Retains and safeguards audit documents and records. Provides support to the Team Leader in preparing the audit summary
- Reviewing the adequacy of existing accounting systems and controls and recommending effective internal controls.
- Carrying out regular audits to ensure compliance with approved management policies, procedures and controls.
- Participating in identifying and assessing operational and financial risks that the company faces and the counter measures required to manage and mitigate the risks.
- Preparing audit schedules and time tables.
- Perform efficiency and value for money audits to ensure that utilisation of resources is in accordance with plans and budgets and in conformity with company requirements.
- Preparing timely and accurate audit reports and distributing to appropriate users.
- Carrying out cycle audits with emphasis in the areas assigned especially cash centres.
- Plan and execute engagements in accordance with required standards.
- Evaluate and advise on adequacy and effectiveness of controls, enterprise risk management and governance processes to ensure alignment with company objectives.
- Report to Management on findings and possible remediation ensuring operational efficiencies and risk mitigation.
- Provide independent objective assurance and consulting services to the Group ensuring quality and continuous improvement of the control environment and processes.
- Monitor and track the performance of organisational units to ensure that planning, accounting custodial, and risk management and control activities are compliant and consistent.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope.
- Performed various global business process and compliance audits like (but not limited to) global procurement, BCP, trade compliance etc
- Designed and executed audit test programs by identifying samples, carrying out independent audit testing and noting reportable issues with dimension of risk.
- Performed data analysis on large volumes of data by formulating and using various expressions in Audit Command Language (ACL)
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Major clients handled were Havells India Limited and Essar Steel Limited
- Process review of areas like Production, Procurement, Inventory Management, Capex, Logistics, Statutory Compliances and HR & Payroll.
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Assist in developing scope, performing testing and developing findings under the direction of Internal Audit management
- Perform reviews of working papers to ensure accuracy and completion and assist in clearing any review points provided by team leads and / or audit management
- Scope determination, development of audit planning memorandums, performance of test work and assistance with report writing
- Document work performed in workpapers in a timely manner and respond to manager review comments
- Develop detailed working papers to provide sufficient evidence of work completed in the execution of the audit program including testing and analyzing results
- Communicate with operating and financial management, establish and maintain strong working relationships with all levels of management
- Plan and manage internal audit mandates, including documentation of work performed, and management of costs and time for the mandates
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.