- Audit Purchase Cycle ( Purchase Requests , Purchase orders , Invoices , Stock Receive reports , Quality Reports , Journal Entries , Suppliers Accounts ) .
- Audit Sales Cycle ( Sales Orders , Price Lists , Invoices , Journal Entries , Delivery Orders , Debit Note and Credit Note , Customer Accounts ) .
- Audit Monthly Wages .
- Audit Cash / Cheque Collections and Payments .
- Audit Import and Export Accounts .
- Audit Inventory .
- Audit Bank Transactions .
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement best audit and business practices in line with applicable internal audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance with local and international best practice.
- Compile and implement the annual Internal Audit plan.
- Conduct ad hoc investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Conduct audit about IMS relevant documentation per the requirements of ISO 9001 & 14001 to ensure that the system has no lapses and ensures that the organization is compliant to the International Organization for Standardization
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management and/or Risk Committees.
- Overall supervision of planned annual audits.
- Performing full audit cycle including risk and control management over operations effectiveness, determining Internal Audit scope, financial reliability and compliance with all allowable directives and regulations,
- Review the systems established to ensure compliance with company policies, plans, procedures, laws and regulations
- Obtaining, analyzing and evaluating accounting documentation, reports data and flowcharts,
- Identify loopholes, recommend risk aversion measures, cost savings, maintain open communication with management and audit committee,
- Identifying and reporting internal control weaknesses in the system to Senior Management Level,
- Prepare and present reports that reflects audit’s result and document process.
- |Conduct of internal audit Follow-up of “preventive actions” Reporting audit findings
- Prepares “audit plan” and documents needed in the conduct of audit Complies with audit requirements and remains within the audit scope during conduct of audit.
- Communicates/clarifies audit requirements according to audit plan and the audit methodology to the Auditee.
- Plans/carries-out responsibilities effectively.
- Gathers checks and analyzes evidence, and remains alert to further information and objective evidence.
- Documents audit findings and reports audit results in the appropriate audit form.
- Retains and safeguards audit documents and records. Provides support to the Team Leader in preparing the audit summary