- Ensure all accounting allocations made by bookkeeper correct
- Reconcile multiple bank accounts-including ones with over 250 monthly transactions
- Reconcile merchant account credit card statements
- Supervise AR /AP clerks
- Establish and Execute internal controls
- Oversee payroll of 500 employees ($500,000 biweekly)
- Coordinate with CPA to ensure accurate tax returns
- Transfer details from separate journals to general ledgers or data processing sheets.
- Issue year end 1099 statements
- Work closely with external auditors on various audits
- Special Projects
- I keep records of operating authorizations and logs.
- I issue and receive operating instructions.
- Make use of operating instruction forms.
- Control loading of distribution apparatus.
- Instruct a person summoned to a substation.
- I manage planned and unplanned network events .
- I study the planned outages that have been approved and evaluate the validity of outages considering real time condition and reject the planned outage if network conditions are unfavorable
- Coordinated and direct the financial planning/budgeting activities.
- Monitored and evaluate the performance of accounting and other financial staff, recommending and implementing personnel actions, such as promotions and dismissals.
- Responsible for Capital Equipment purchase analysis, justification, IRR, cash flow analysis, and lending options.
- Prepared financial statements, business activity reports, financial position forecasts, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Analyzed the financial details of past, present, and expected operations to identify development opportunities and areas where improvement was needed.
- Determined depreciation rates to apply to capitalized items and advise management on actions regarding the purchase, lease, or disposal of such items.
- Liaison between bank and ownership for all loan documents, covenant requirements, line of credit and annual reporting.
- Prepared financial statements and budgets for casino management company.
- Prepared construction and operating budgets for various casinos in various stages of development.
- Operated as controller for various casinos when necessary.
- Installed and implemented accounting software programs for various casinos within the company.