- Primarily responsible for managing the collections of the Department of Holy Places that is composed by items on display in 12 Historic places as well as the ones in storage.
- Maintains and updates the documentation of all items in the collection through the database in accordance with the standards.
- Ensures the best possible storage and display for relics in close collaboration with the Archives Office.
- Ensures, where possible, detailed documentation, photography and condition assessment of relics and other items from the collection.
- Plans and implements condition assessments and helps identify items in need conservation treatment.
- Arranging for the treatment of items in most need of conservation to be carried out by conservators.
- To research, make proposal and , if approved, implement improvements of conservation standards in the Department, both for items on display and in storage.
- Handling all Collection activities in Agri loan and Tractor Loan.
- Handling 10 districts of eastern UP.
- Handling team of Collection Executive.
- Assist in preparing the annual budget for the conservation section.
- Managing a portfolio of over 1000 + customer accounts.
- Reviewing the collections strategy regularly and training Agency Managers to ensure that the targets are met.
- Data compilation, analysis and coverage.
- Skip Tracing. (Collecting information through various process and settling their account).
- Handling the inbound and outbound calls consisting of clients request about their transaction history, mode of payment, regulation requirement, etc… as well as take escalation coll
- Achieving collectionsefficiency targets in recovery pool ensuring performance on productivity through capacity planning.
- Ensuring regular reviews, coach supervisors, team members to improve performance and ensure compliance with policies
- Ensure discrepancies in the account is computed and analyzed.ection calls.
- Analyzing the delinquency reports and monitoring the trends in collections by referring to concerned areas & profile patterns and feedback.
- Appointing and managing channels like Collection agencies and penal lawyers for collections.
- Ensure follow-up on all Return Cheques for resolution including Sec 138 of NI Act, Civil cases and lokadalat.
- Day-to-day management of the portfolio including collection activities by telephone, letter, fax, e-mail and field visitation as well as on dispute accounts, appropriate escalation and follow-up.
- Exercise adequate control over Agency performancein terms of remittance of payments, recruitment & training of field collectors
- Conduct periodic Collection Agency Audit
- Possess excellent communication skills and have a notable training capability which i have exhibited time and again during the course of the various responsibilities i have undertaken.