senior chargeback analyst
- Researched and identified chargeback issues/rejections
- Utilized strong, solid knowledge of internal systems, analysis, research, and contracted compliance to resolve complex contract and chargeback issues.
- Created credit memo or invoice requests due to re-submission of Chargeback claims
- Prepared offset requests of Chargeback invoices and credit memos
- A primary role is to evaluate disputes that arise when a merchant disputes a chargeback. If a consumer or business buyer contacts a card provider and disputes a transaction charge, the analyst works with the merchant to resolve the dispute.
- Research credit card disputes and build dispute cases to recover funds for merchants using proprietary software.
- Validate appropriate data from internal and third-party systems and ensure an appropriate course of action is being pursued.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate responses to disputes.
- Monitor disputed transactions for possible fraudulent activity.
- Serve customers by resolving product and service problems.
- Evaluate disputes that arise when a merchant disputes a chargeback.
- If a consumer or business buyer contacts a card provider and disputes a transaction charge, I used to work with the merchant to resolve the dispute.
- In particular, seek documentation or proof that the complainant made a purchase.
- After assessment, decide whether a chargeback is valid or if the card holder actually made a purchase.