- Compilation of timely and accurate weekly and monthly financials (Profit & loss).
- Maintain/Reconcile Balance sheets.
- Preparation & Compilation of Budgets (including Capital).
- Provide commercial analysis.
- Supervise Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- General ledger reconciliations.
- Liaison with Head Office on financial management.
- Supervising the entire Accounts of Kolkata Branch covering West Bengal, Orissa, Bihar, Jharkhand, North East.
- Statutory Matters covering VAT, Sales Tax, Service Tax, Income Tax.
- Accounts finalization.
- Depot visit and stock reconciliation
- Budget Utilization and Fund Management.
- Sundry Debtors Management
- Handling of Statutory and Internal Audit.
- Oversee administration of budgets.
- Assist the department to gather budget for Various offices.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budget, preparing periodical reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- In charge of all Branch payments
- Carry out due diligence check on vendors.
- Maintain accurate vendor database and ensure supplier compliance to company registration requirements.
- Ensuring that financial administration functions well in accordance with VFZ.
- To ensure that all expenses are legitimate and that these are being minimized to the fullest.
- To ensure that all government requirement are complied with including local municipalities permit, SSS and BIR.
- To safeguard all company assets.
- Compliance with new guidelines and directives.
- Ledger scrutiny and preparation of Monthly Report.
- Prepare daily ,weekly and monthly reports.
- Prepare monthly and review bank reconciliations
- Ensure verification of information entered in the tracking system is correct