- Handling and answering both internal and external queries regarding invoices.
- Validating invoices and billing set correctly.
- Managing customer calls and complaints for bill disputes.
- Analyzing all Billing procedures.
- Work with the billing, O&M, Revenue assurance teams to ensure Accurate billing
- Manage all day-to-day billing operations, dealing effectively and efficiently with any problems that occur within the billing and VAS system to ensure no revenue leakage.
- Accept and resolve all billing related queries that are passed on from the Customer Services/Revenue Assurance team, ensuring that a satisfactory conclusion is reached.
- Ensure that the billing system is charging correctly by reconciling Call Details Records (CDRs) from the main switch and other systems, identifying any discrepancies and ensuring that problems are resolved and rejections are cleared.
- Generate and extract standard and non-standard reports from the billing system for use by the management team, and be responsible for all billing-reporting activities, using SQL queries and ACL.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of any changes.
- Update information in databases.
- Main responsibility for end to end billing process for IBM Solution Delivery, IBM Business Services and Third-party entities.
- Understands and applies processes relevant to my role in preparing invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies and guidelines which includes WIP management, bill drafting, bill amendment, bill finalization using SAP system
- Understands and delivers service in accordance with Client Service Principles relevant to their role and overall function area. Ensure that invoices prepared reflect a very high quality of output; presentable in a format that is appropriate to be received by the clients of Baker & Mckenzie.
- Documents processes including writing up desktop procedures and identify control points within a process
- Maintains and updates client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices
- The outputs from the billing support process have a direct impact to the business in terms of revenue. Moreover, the major stockholders affected include the lawyers and the clients as bills are viewed as the ultimate translation of the services provided by the lawyers to the Firm’s clients.
- Attends to different task assigned by local office such as narrative editing, bill drafting, amendments and finalization.
- Uploads files to share points and shared folders for perusal of secretaries and billing coordinators.
- Responsible on validation of entries, accurately entering, updating and cancelling invoices on request of the financial operations.
- Responsible for planning, executing and controlling a Project/Goal from inception to closure and additional technical /administrative responsibility reports as assigned.
- Monitors and maintains billing mailbox ensuring that all incoming requests are attended to and processed.
- Generates Work in Progress (WIP) Reports