Billing Analyst Resume Examples
- Handling and answering both internal and external queries regarding invoices.
- Validating invoices and billing set correctly.
- Managing customer calls and complaints for bill disputes.
- Analyzing all Billing procedures.
- Work with the billing, O&M, Revenue assurance teams to ensure Accurate billing
- Manage all day-to-day billing operations, dealing effectively and efficiently with any problems that occur within the billing and VAS system to ensure no revenue leakage.
- Accept and resolve all billing related queries that are passed on from the Customer Services/Revenue Assurance team, ensuring that a satisfactory conclusion is reached.
- Ensure that the billing system is charging correctly by reconciling Call Details Records (CDRs) from the main switch and other systems, identifying any discrepancies and ensuring that problems are resolved and rejections are cleared.
- Generate and extract standard and non-standard reports from the billing system for use by the management team, and be responsible for all billing-reporting activities, using SQL queries and ACL.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of any changes.
- Update information in databases.
- Main responsibility for end to end billing process for IBM Solution Delivery, IBM Business Services and Third-party entities.
- Understands and applies processes relevant to my role in preparing invoices in accordance with Firm billing policies and guidelines which includes WIP management, bill drafting, bill amendment, bill finalization using SAP system
- Understands and delivers service in accordance with Client Service Principles relevant to their role and overall function area. Ensure that invoices prepared reflect a very high quality of output; presentable in a format that is appropriate to be received by the clients of Baker & Mckenzie.
- Documents processes including writing up desktop procedures and identify control points within a process
- Maintains and updates client billing information, instructions and requirements necessary in processing invoices
- The outputs from the billing support process have a direct impact to the business in terms of revenue. Moreover, the major stockholders affected include the lawyers and the clients as bills are viewed as the ultimate translation of the services provided by the lawyers to the Firm’s clients.
- Attends to different task assigned by local office such as narrative editing, bill drafting, amendments and finalization.
- Uploads files to share points and shared folders for perusal of secretaries and billing coordinators.
- Responsible on validation of entries, accurately entering, updating and cancelling invoices on request of the financial operations.
- Responsible for planning, executing and controlling a Project/Goal from inception to closure and additional technical /administrative responsibility reports as assigned.
- Monitors and maintains billing mailbox ensuring that all incoming requests are attended to and processed.
- Generates Work in Progress (WIP) Reports
- Responsible for the timely billing of Enterprise customers for services like Jamvee, Telepresence, GSC (Global Sip Connect), Cisco WEBEX, Audio-conferencing and many more.
- Ensures billing accuracy, consistent revenue generation, delivery of billing information to customers, and addresses billing discrepancies (e.g. incorrect rates, charges, CDR).
- Contract Validation or Account Validation is a major activities in pre-billing activities before proceeding for billing.
- Sometime Traffics falls under error due to missing details in system. Hence we ensure to clear the traffics in rejections.
- Act as a SPOC (Single Point Of Contact) for the customers Billing related issues for the services I bill.
- Maintain strong customer relationships, ensure customer satisfaction.
- Use billing tools like GBS, Geneva in order to provide the invoice and CDR (Call Details Report) to the customer. Geneva Application to bill the INDIA accounts and GBS (Global Billing System) to bill the International accounts.
- Use provisioning tools like Tiger and M6 to check and validate the provisioning status for toll-free numbers and circuits provided by TATA Comm to its customers.
- Arranging Weekly Team meeting and provide briefing to team members for new-update regarding product or services.
- Co-ordinate with stake holders (CFT – Cross Functional Team) like sales support, credit control team, service management, account manager and others related to different issues like service, product, CDR and invoice.
- Ensuring there is no outstanding in collections buckets for all the entities allocate to me by constant follow up with collection team by referring the AR WATCH REPORT.
- Ensuring Automation related requirements being carried out by Internal/External developments enabling the efficiencies and productivity.
- Responsible for UAT (USER ACCEPTANCE TESTING) for New product implemented form billing prospective.
- Provide taxation report to TAX team.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.