- Getting familiar with office operations.
- Gathering data.
- Compiled and analyzed financial transactions to ensure they match provided detailed records.
- Identified discrepancies of financial statements provided by the company.
- Performed fraud investigation and identified fraudulent behavior through auditing.
- Assisted senior auditors and the project manager.
- Reviewed client’s financial statements responsibly and accurately.
- Communicated with clients to understand their business operation.
- Checked clients’ bank accounts status by visiting branches of banks in an organised way.
- Checked sample of clients’ audit evidence carefully to ensure transactions match their records.
- Assisted in preparing business tax returns for non-profit companies in the Milwaukee area
- Worked in a highly collaborative environment to plan and execute audits of governmental entities.
- Reconciled government’s revenues, expenses, and ensured accuracy and completeness.
- Identified discrepancies of financial statements provided by the company
- Worked closely with clients in order to complete audits
- Generated a variety of financial reports, which were used for client’s annual report based on client data
junior audit intern
- Validate data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital,stock surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Review ledger and conducted material check
- Evaluated financial information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Verified reports, statements, and other records to assess financial condition and facilitated financial planning.
- Developed a strategic e-commerce plan for swiggy
- Reviewed expenses and recommended economies
- Identified opportunities to increase effectiveness and success on campaigns.
- Understood external and internal audit procedures and protocol in terms of providing assurance against any risk.