- Use computers for various applications, such as SAP, Excel.
- Assist in collecting and analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Assist in finding possible fraud and errors between the recorded and entered data in the database and reporting it to the assigned staff/ supervisor.
- Checks the data inputted in the forms to ensure compliance with the rules and regulations of the company.
- Attends to clerical and other administrative works in the office.
- Footing and cross-footing financial statements
- Reviewed PowerPoint presentations for bids
- Checked petty cash disbursements, and travel expenses of employees to create reports
- Any other duties as assigned
- Created detailed expense reports and requests for capital expenditures
- help in-charge to check the verification of account
- Audit the expenditure in Kate Company and Gfun Industrial Corporation
- Performs other as assigned i.e. special reporting projects, filing, sending the mail etc.
- Participated in audit training activities; and
- Gained knowledge of/and applied Bakertilly audit methodology throughout all stages of the audit.
- Concurrent Auditor – State Bank of India – Jayanagar , Andhra Bank – Cox town
- Led a two-person team running audit procedures for a Public Sector bank branch.
- Supported teams in the analysis of controls, processes and review of audit documentation.
- Developed effective working relationship with clients.
- Performed basic analysis of financial statements to identify unusual trends.
- Ran a Risk-Based Concurrent Audit (RBCA) under the watchful eye and guidance of a member of the ICAI.