senior audit clerk
- Auditing of accounts – Prepare audit schedules, verification of invoices, receipts & payment vouchers, checking of payrolls, perform audit adjustments, send confirmation letters and assist in preparing of audited accounts.
- Prepare tax computation for companies, sole-proprietors and partnerships; prepare Income Tax Returns and reply to tax queries
- Prepare full sets of accounts for clients from various industries
- Company secretarial works – Prepare companies’ minutes, resolutions and updating of companies’ registers
audit clerk (saica articles)
- Ensuring compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Appraises adequacy of internal control systems by completing audit questionnaires.
- Communicating audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with clients.
- Preparing annual financial statements for client.
- Processing of daily cashbook for various clients.
- Review of cashbooks for various clients.
- Calculation of income tax for various clients.
senior audit clerk
- Completed my three year SAICA articles.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated efforts, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, income, and expenditures.
- Generated annual financial statements.
- Verifying and analyzing all sections of financial statements for their validity, accuracy and completeness and provide an opinion on whether or not they reflect a true and fair view position.
- Reviewing internal control structures, financial controls, accounting systems and reporting.
- Physical observations of year end stock counts.
- Formulating audit procedures for a specific corporate client.
- Writing reports on audits and fraud findings.
- Liquidation of companies and forensic audits.
- Preparation of individual financial statement.