- Draft financial statements in compliance of audit functions
- Audit all accounts in Banking, Microfinance, Electric Cooperatives, Hospital and Schools
- Resolve client inquiries and issues relating to audit functions
- Prepare audit reports and statements for the management
- Ensure compliance of best practices of all audit procedures and standards
- Assisting in carrying out quality audit services to clients in a specific industry sector.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Review of Income Statement ,Profit & Loss and Balance sheet using tick and tie,footing,cross footing technique in excel.
- Preparation, Finalization and Review of Financial Statements as per statutory & professional requirements.
- Risk assessment of critical and significant audit areas, prepared audit plans and programs.
- Evaluation of the strength and weaknesses of the accounting and internal control system and recommending best practices.
- Review of cash flows, budgets, revenues, expenses, payroll computation, invoices and other accounting documents.
- Assisting in establishing and maintaining an effective system for analyzing and reporting on operating and capital expenditure
- Preparation and review of various reconciliation statement e.g. BRS, Stock.
- Executed day-to-day activities of audit engagements of various clients;
- Assisted in audit planning, risk assessment, materiality, sampling and documented audit procedures;
- Performed walk-through to understand financial reporting systems and to identify internal controls that reduce the risk of material misstatement of financial results;
- Assisted in assessing control environment and testing the operating effectiveness of internal control;
- Identified accounting and auditing matters and communicated those to audit managers;
- Utilized detailed analytical procedures to analyze statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income and statement of financial position accounts, in order to set expectations, determining variance thresholds, and investigating all differences beyond expectations;
- Performed substantive procedures;
- Review taxpayer accounts, and conduct audits on-site, by correspondence, or by summoning taxpayer to office.
- Assessment and identification of key risk areas of the organization and checked whether the organization has appropriate internal controls in place, if not provided the entity suggestions
- Provided a reasonable assurance about the currency risk, liquidity risk and other risky areas of the client
- Planning and coordinating the engagement with various parties including Engagement Partner, Subordinates and the Client