- Assisted senior auditors with internal control policies on multiple client audits, ensuring audits were performed accurately under shorter deadlines.
- Proofread audit and tax reports as well as Year-End financial statements for Multinational companies to verify accuracy.
- Confirmed statement balances with third parties.
- Statistically selected samples for substantive testing and helped facilitate in the better performance of audit.
- Performed Payroll tests and Stock tests for Health and Manufacturing industry.
- Assisted senior auditors in the performance of statutory audits for companies such as Wells Fargo, Bharathi Cements, Anrak aluminium Ltd, Karvy stock broking Ltd, and Dr.Reddy’s laboratories Ltd.
- Worked audit engagements for wide variety of industries.
- Managed time effectively while working on multiple auditing engagements simultaneously.
- Analyzed, reviewed, and reported on audit documents to verify completeness and accuracy.
- Identified audit risks, prepared budgets and coordinated with management and audit team in preparing related reports.
- Provided GST, TDS and Income tax services to around 25 clients by maintaining and processing the returns.
- Provided accounting services to various organizations and prepared the financial statements.
junior audit assistant
- Performed audits of operational and financial areas to check compliance.
- Wrote reports, authored papers and organized supporting documentation.
- Prepared budgets, developed reports and coordinated with management to identify risks.
- Worked at SBI bkc branch and learnt about corporate world ,trade finance and banking regulations.
- Researched and implemented best practices to improve audit results.
- Performance and Documentation of audit procedures in the areas of cash, revenue, debt & fixed assets, adhering to firm guidelines
- Demonstrated flexibility in times of urgent project deliverables
- Achieved “Mastery” score in Communication Excellence Baseline Test
- Volunteered to handle extra assignments due to Busy Season Staffing Availability
- Appreciated by Senior Manager for contribution to Cluster at Corporate Offsite event & Well-Being Initiatives
- Co-ordinated with team to maintain Schedule of Audit Assignments through Colour-coded Tracker
- conducted client interviews for control walk-throughs to document process understanding and risk assessments.
- led pre-fieldwork activities such as human resource budgeting and outlining project objectives & deadlines.
- performed Internal Financial Control (IFC) audits to test reliance on existing controls and recommended alternate/additional control where necessary
- advised clients on changes in reporting requirements and accounting methodology necessitated by changes in tax laws, accounting policies and corporate law.
- handled independent statutory and tax audit projects and
- worked with team members on large and complex audit