- Ensures compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Completes audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings .
- Provide assistance to Auditor to complete annual audits within preset deadlines.
- Perform audit activities in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Detect internal control deficiencies and recommend necessary corrective measures. .
senior audit assistant
- Worked as Senior Audit Assistant under CA Nishant Sharma.
- Internal Audit – Supervised & handled Internal Audit of Inox Leisure Ltd. (Rajasthan Region) for F.Y. 2016-17 in association with KPMG, Mumbai. Also trained new interns in the field of Internal Audit.
- Compliance Audit – Handled and completed Concurrent Audit of Binani Cement Ltd. in association with T.R. Chadha & Co., Delhi for 18 months between from June, 2015 to Jan, 2017
- Statutory Audit – Handled Statutory Audit Assignments of SBI Bank, Union Bank and other companies and firms.
- MIS Development – Develop new MIS System regarding Sales and Cost Analysis for Srajan Automotors Pvt. Ltd., Udaipur along with various other companies.
- Stock Audit – Handled & Supervised annual stock audit of GBP Vision Pvt. Ltd., Goa.
- Project Feasibility Reporting – Handled responsibilities of drafting Project Feasibility Reports for various clients.
- Accounting assignments of various clints like bank reconciliation and entries postings and preparation of financial statements.
- Tax planing.
- Computation of total income and filing income tax returns.
- Checking & sorting MIV”s.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and clarify those required.
- Maintain knowledge of tax law changes, and of accounting procedures and theory to properly evaluate financial information.
- Review selected tax returns to determine the nature and extent of audits to be performed on them.
- Create Audit Report
- Prepare detailed reports on store & account audit findings.
- Report to management about asset utilisation
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and cancelled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine inventory of stores to verify journal and ledger entries. and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- At Apollo hospitals enterprises and their community pharmacies in our organisation