- Inspected books of accounts and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Examined and evaluated financial and information systems, recommended controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Prepared, analyzed, and verified annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
- Generated audit reports and discussed the shortcomings, recommendations, improvement opportunities with the client and designed a plan of action
- Liaised with managerial staff and presented audit findings and recommendations
- Understanding and application of accounting standards, Companies Act and other relevant regulation.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of internal control and proposing improvements and compliance with rules and regulation.
- Vouching and Verification of Profit & Loss account & Balance sheet items.
- Scrutinize accounts for industry specific income and expenses.
- Performance of analytical procedure on variances in account balances or classes of transaction.
- Assistance in planning and executing stock audit.
- Performance of various certification related work.
senior audit assistant
- Responsible for field work during Statutory Audit Mar’19 which includes planning and performing audit and preparation and finalisation of financials along with archival.
- Involved in the Accounting of Ind AS 116- Lease Accounting- Accounting entries, Impact on Retained Earnings, Right to Use Asset and Other Expenses.
- Responsible for major areas like Sales Analysis, Sales Variance, Calculations and verification of Fixed Assets and Depreciation, Current Assets and Current Liabilities.
- Responsible for ICoFR testing which includes Risk Mapping, Control Processing and Testing, Walkthrough of various areas such as Fixed Assets, Inventory, Sales, Payroll, Cash and Bank.
audit assistant (internship)
- Examine records and query person in charge to ensure recording of transactions and compliance with laws and regulations.
- Audit payroll and personnel record to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers’ compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
- Held statutory audit by inspecting all the Registers, minute book and share certificate to ensure if there is any changes in the management, asset and shareholdings in the client’s company
- Extensive experience of store audits over areas such as cash, sales,
- Planning the audit together with the auditor.
- Review of expenses and incomes.
- Review tax calculoations.
- Review of the financial statements.
- Cash register.
- Evaluation of internal control.