- Review of Legal Documents & Deeds (Trade / Service / Professional License, MOA, AOA, MOU, Title deeds & other legal documents) before commencing of an Audit
- Review of SOP’s (Standard Operating Processes)
- Review of Vouchers & Reconciliations Physical Stock Verification
- Preparation of Monthly reports including Cashflows forecast
- Preparation of Financial statements Finalization of Financial
- Statements Performing Internal & External Audits including Stock Audits
- Processed KYC Audit for Government sector bank in India.
- Handling Client’s query for Income Tax.
- Maintaining Book of Accounts for Clients.
- Taken training for “FINACLE” – Banking Module.
- Preparation of VAT Statement for Clients.
- Freezing Book Inventory Balance Using SAP System
- Processing And monitoring inventory Using SAP System
- Directed and educated junior team members on auditing techniques and application of audit software.
- Tested the design and effectiveness of internal control by completing walkthroughs of complex business process.
senior audit assistant
- Lead statutory audits for US and UK based listed companies in Financial services & Pharmaceutical sector involving analyzing company’s financial records for compliance with regulations; USGAAP/IFRS and other financial regulations.
- Verifying the information presented on the balance sheet, statement of P&L, cash flow statement and other financial exhibits through various techniques and methodologies to ensure the financial data is accurate and free from material misstatement. Performed various substantive audit procedures and analytical review, variance analysis and ratio analysis of such statements.
- Identified major risk areas and gaps in the internal controls, process notes and risk control matrices to plan and perform audit procedures.
- Managing and reviewing the work performed by junior staff member whilst providing feedback.
- Perform audits for management to assess effectiveness of controls, accuracy of financial records and efficiency of operations.
- Perform audit on the bank payment vouchers and cash payment vouchers in client office and further visit the branch offices on weekly basis to conduct audit.
- Evaluate internal control systems of assigned companies to identify weaknesses, test for compliance and perform substantive tests.
- Prepare reports of findings and recommendations for clients and management