- Maintained Integrity of general ledger , including the charts of accounts.
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedulewith 100% accuracy.
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Deal in accounts department.
- Manage all accounts record with systematic manners.
- Operate windows and other networking work.
- Resolve user issues.
- Maintain server-side record.
- Dealing with cases of individual tax returns
- Preparing BAS for businesses
- Communicating with the ATO on behalf of the clients
- Providing advice to clients about their tax affairs
- Managing daily operation of the office
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Check figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, and proper codes.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using SAGE, prepare trial balances of books.
- Prepare purchase orders and expense reports. Receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Assist in budget making and forecast