- responsibility of entire accounting system
- maintain cash book and ledger
- submit monthly transaction report , income expenses
- deal with vendor and handle the payment of vendor
senior assistant accountant
- Responsible for Handling Accounts at Lakhanpur site Odhisa (Mining Division).
- Complete the reporting requirements to the parent company.
- Perform detailed account analysis and corporate month-end processing and reporting.
- Maintain the general ledger, ensuring compliance with GAAP.
- Reviewing / Preparing Bank Reconciliation.
- Process monthly payroll and maintain approved payroll records.
- Monitor stock levels and perform inventory reconciliations.
- Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team.
- Completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. And
- Maintaining the reports.
- Notify credit departments, order merchandise repossession or service disconnection, and turn over account records to attorneys when customers fail to respond to collection attempts.
- I processed cashbooks and perfomed bank reconciliations timeously
- I reconciled and loaded payments for suppliers in line with Service Level Agreements
- Monitored the e-commerce platform and ensured all issued were resolved
- Administered the fixed asset register
- I billed all debtors in line with Service Level Agreements and collected within the agreed period
- I reconciled VAT account
- Maintenance of customer and supplier database
- Invoice preparation using Quick books
- Purchase order preparation
- Receiving and paying bills on Quick books
- Receiving customer payments on Quick books
- Maintenance of creditors and debtors ledger (reconciliation and management)
- Cashbook maintenance for all the company’s bank accounts