senior accounts officer
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from sales, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, checks, or other form of
- Monthly Bank reconciliation statement
- Maintain petty cash
- Prepare ad hoc report for the management
- Maintain internal control policies, guidelines, and procedures for activities such as budget administration, cash and credit management, and accounting.
- Coordinate and direct the financial planning, budgeting, procurement, of all or part of an organization.
- Advise management about Government financial Rules, policies, and actions.
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, activity reports, financial position, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Conduct or coordinate audits of accounts and financial transactions to ensure compliance with state and federal requirements and statutes.
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to answer their questions regarding problems with their account.
- Prepare and send out billing to the customers on time.
- Ensure payment made on time to every third party like cleaning service, utilities , and security services.
- Prepare general ledger entries and facilitated account closing procedures each month for yearly reporting purposed.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts Kina Securities and Kina Finance
- Review and prepare journals.
- EOM standing journals, Accruals, Intra-Group charges, Inter-company charges, Management fees
- Process adjustments where necessary
- Preparation of EOM reports and financials
- Managed, operated and recorded daily transactions.
- Analysed and prepared monthly and flock wise balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting.
- Prepared analysis for cost cutting and setting in order the budgets for the period.
- Managed the receipts and payments from and to the receivables and creditors respectively.