- A graduate of BS Accountancy
- Currently working at College for Research and Technology as Accounting Instructor
- Auxiliary for government and private company’s audits.
- Controlling of Financial Statements and working accounting documents.
- Prepare and update the daily Reports such as Accounts Payable Report, Accounts Receivable Report, Passbook, Sales Report ;
- Monitoring the daily cashflow of the company;
- Prepare Monthly management Analysis and reports to be submitted to General Manager
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs. Bookkeeping such as Sales Book, General Ledger Book, Journal Book, Disbursement book, Petty Cash Book Prepare Daily Bank Reconciliation
- Authorized Representative of the Company in the Bank for withdrawal, deposit, fund transfer, telegraphic transfer and other transactions
- Manual Payroll computation and submission of Philhealth, SSS, HDMF of employees
- § Data encoding of business letters, Certificates and other important documents of the company
- Input Cash flow
- Calculate and reporting Tax
- Vouching and Archive