- Assisting with research, filing, data entry, and recording and maintaining accurate and complete financial records.
- Daily data entry into Quickbooks.
- Assisting with financial reports, such as balance sheets and income statements, invoices, and other documents.
- Shadowing members of the Accounting department as they perform their duties.
- Performed bookkeeping/accounting duties, including accounts payable and receivable, reconciliations, GST management and cash flow statement.
- Preparation and completion of balance day adjustments, closing entries and internal control systems to allow all final statements and bank reconciliations to be complete.
- Management of the firm’s database in MYOB and kept it up-to-date.
- Management of internal and external correspondence and emails. Effectively negotiated with the creditors to significantly increase the credit terms for major sites.
- Invoiced thousands of dollars in revenue daily and provided invoices to customer relating to parts, service and drop ship billing.
- Prepared journal entries throughout the month and during month end close.
- Worked to develop and enhance the company procedures and trained new hires.
- Followed Revenue Recognition and Auditing procedures for daily invoicing and worked closely with auditors during year end to provide the necessary documentation requested for the company’s public audits
- Enter the accounting vouchers in the accounting system such as Xero.
- Assist supervisor to prepare and process payroll information.
- Reconciling accounts with data from over 1,800 clients.
- Conducting roll forward analysis of balance sheet accounts.
- Posting Spareparts of different vehicles of MGBJ
- Calculate Overtime Pay
- Encoding of Cash Advance of every employee
- Summarize the Cement Usage for the year 2018
- Summarize the Petty Cash Fund Replenisment and Spareparts Replenishment