- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting clerks, and help manage their work activities.
- Compiled general ledger entries on a schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Reconciled financial statements and facilitated account closing procedures each month.
- Clear monthly credits owed to customers or vendors on overpaid accounts.
- Run reports to monitor overdue inter-company accounts.
- Answer customer and vendor questions regarding issues or balances with their accounts.
- Maintain a steady report with maintenance vendors and body repair shops.
- Review all maintenance invoices over $50.00 with no P.O. for discrepancy in charges.
- Prepare, code and review invoices before sending them to the appropriate manager for approval.
- Accounts payable data entry.
- Risk management conversion vehicle recovery assistant
- Responsible for full cycle payables and receivables process.
- Performed special operations like duplicating files for security purposes, prepare credit notes, collection notices, make adjustment to entries, authorize non-standard invoices, and cancel and replace checks
- Audited invoices, monitor accounts payable trial balance, input manual invoices, check disbursement, and perform procedures relating to proper vendor payments
- Maintain filing system related to area of activity, which includes staff files relating to hours of work, absenteeism and vacation.
- Prepare and reconcile sales reports. Maintain cash flows, anticipate cash needs, and prepare bank deposits
- Verified the accuracy of invoice information an applied to General Ledger
- Maintained up-to-date logs and registers
- Inputted data into AS400 system
- Issued manaual checks as requested
- Maintained vendor files
- Reconciled vendor statements monthly
- Computerized check runs weekly
- Prepare, code, and import in ICE-VR to process all claim invoices.
- Review and balance all claim related monthly schedules
- Monthly uninsured loss ICE claim assistant macro tru up entries.
- Clear monthly A/R related schedules and open item schedule.