- Handles Accounts Receivables and collections
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Monitors monthly Inventory
- Responsible in Accounts Payables such as preparing check request and check vouchers
- Executes tax related matters such as withholding tax, Vat returns and ITR.
- Prepares monthly reports (financial statement)
- Responsible in planning the Audit schedule
- Managing daily status of eplus site.
- Creating statement of account.
- Audit of the accounts of the companies,
- Processed Bi-weekly payroll using the EasyPay system.
- Calculate employee gratuities using excel, tracking employee sales and event gratuities.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the EasyPay payroll system.
- Imput & track employee hours, personal emergency days, gratuities, other deductions and compensations.
- Organize reports and back up information onto designated hardcopy payroll records.
- Process direct deposits through TD Bank by sending and receiving files.
- Post employee paystubs through the EasyStub website.
- Process and compute for vats and taxes of accounts that are payable for monthly expenses such as 350 accounts of telephone bills of employees (Smart,Globe,PLDT) and provide deductions from their excess consumption
- Process vouchers of company subsidy claims
- Process and compute for vats and taxes of newspapers and potable waters of the company
- Responsible with the insurance of clients’ car units either be premiums, renewal or extended warranty
- Process and disburse petty cash funds
- Compute for the sales consultants commissions for preowned car units
- Process vochers for the incentives and bonuses of sales consultants and other admin services
- Issuance of VAT statements
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for corporate reporting,
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements,
- Gathered all banking transactions via statements, recorded activity in excel format and reconciled balances.