- Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Respond to all vendor inquiries.
- Reconcile vendor statements and correct discrepancies.
- Issue invoices to customers.
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner.
- Prepare and Process payroll.
- Answering payroll questions.
- Basically responsible on doing books (cash disbursement,ledger & journal),
- Making monthly trial balance,
- Responsible on filing documents and monitoring files,
- Daily cash monitoring, disbursements and payables
- Doing monthly physical inventory of parts and equipment,
- Responsible on doing monthly bank reconciliation, balance sheet, cash flows and other month end activities.
- Encoding sales summary
- Audit Sales reports and stock inventory
- Checking Payroll report
- Process reimbursement forms.
accounting assistant/ office manager
- Prepared and examined accounting records, financial statements, or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Operated computers programmed with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information.
- Established and maintained relationships with individual or business customers or provided assistance with problems these customers encountered.
- Recorded information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Advised customers of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Arranged for debt repayment or established repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations.
- Represented clients before taxing authorities and provided support during litigation involving financial issues.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules
- Perform various administrative functions for assigned accounts
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings specifically on inventory.