- Responsible for the review and prepared trial balance report for administration expenses for IBRD on monthly basis
- Responsible for the review of Administration expenses for IFC and preparation of variance analysis for year–to–date on monthly basis.
- Review of the open items in the open item managed accounts and assist the accountants in clearing them.
- Performed the year-end cut-off review for country offices on random basis.
- Timely month end book closing, passing of Journal vouchers, Ledger scrutiny, Intercompany reconciliation, Variance analysis and Balance sheet accounts reconciliation & schedules.
- Filing of TDS Returns and issuing TDS Certificates.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss account and various itemized schedules regularly.
- Handling Statutory Audit & Internal Audit. Preparation of draft Financials, Notes to accounts, Schedules required by the auditors for finalization of accounts.
- Review budgets and Actuals.
- Fixed assets capitalization, assisting in physical verification of assets and maintaining fixed assets register.
- Monthly MIS report
- Operate computer programmed accounting software to record and analyze company’s transaction data.
- Reconcile records of bank transactions, and credit card statements.
- Generated financial statements, receive payments and post amounts paid to customer accounts.
- Prepare bank deposits, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending out payment to vendors.
- Answer customer questions regarding discrepancies and problems with their accounts.
senior accounting analyst
- Recognised for contribution in process simplification of month-end closing and payroll processing by up to 25% while increasing accuracy.
- Selected for International Assignment to Bratislava, Europe to transition payroll operations in Europe to Malaysia as part of Best Value Migration.
- Promoted to expand role in payroll accounting including reporting, processing, claims, commissions, SPIFF and various benefit.
- Supported CSA (Control Self Assessments) and SOX audit and testing to handle internal and external auditor process on statutory audits and quarterly reporting.
- A proven team-player by double hatting US and India operations during staff attrition.
- Prepared financial reports for senior managers to aid in the budget processes and support accurate decision making.
- Updated tracking spreadsheets in Excel to identify trends.
- Reconciliation between created SoA and ASC balances
- Maintenance of appropriate internal controls, financial procedures and narratives.