- Handle daily accounting functions, monthly accounting report and bank reconciliation.
- Compiles, sorts and files documents substantiating business transactions.
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Handling and preparing month-end and year-end closing reports.
- Follow up unpaid invoice by call or email.
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database.
- Provide assistance and support to company personnel.
- Prepared monthly billing for Maintenance Billing, Water Chargers, Sinking Fund and etc.
- Handling staffs and contractors monthly payroll.
- Issuing cheque.
- Handling incoming and outgoing invoices.
- Responsible to key-in monthly payment billing.
- Provide monthly billing report.
- receive payment from insurance agents, brokers and customers
- posting of accounting entries on payment received
- Perform Bank reconciliation
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies.
- Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas.
- Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws.
- Completing any ad-hoc assignments from superiors from time to time.
- Perform payroll functions, such as maintaining timekeeping information .
- Communicate with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts,purchase order or invoices.
- Manage the Group of F&B Account payable