- Keeping track of all payments, including, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Maintaining historical records
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance
- Preparing cheques.
- Incharge of the credit card terminals used by the cashiers at the hospital. Deal with the banks, if any credit card issue occurs.
- Key in payment for bank funds monitoring
- Deal with supplier & contractor.
- Preparing cheque supplier & contractor.
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents or records.
account clerk (stock)
- Receives and ships stock.
- Checks stock against packing slips or invoices determining if there are shortages, damages, missing goods, etc., and may sign for same.
- Places stock in designated storage areas.
- Removes items from stock to fill orders from authorized requisitions.
- Delivers and/or may pick up stock or other items to departments or offices concerned.
- Assists in counting and recording inventory. Assists in keeping stockroom, warehouse and loading area in a clean and orderly condition.
- May have contact with public or government departments regarding shipments.
- Created and printed Checks for clients
- Data entry in computer such as checks, disbursements, and re consolidations
- Scanned and filed paperwork
- Handled incoming and out going mail
- Prepare and process counter, mail and lock-box payments. Assist general public with propety tadx searches and problem solve tax amounts and discrepancies on billing.
- Correspond and communicate with escorow companies and financial institution. Prepare and process lare dollar amounts of payments and secure currency and deposits with high security during property tax billing periods.
- Process and route daily incoming mail and respond to bulk correspondence while conducting substantial tax searches.
- Perform extensive daily computer tasks on CLT/IAS systems, data systems and Microsoft while conducting complete day-end batching and reports.