junior account assistant
- Assist in monthly operation account closing
- Assist to prepare CJV, GJV / RJV after monthly account closing
- Filing and updating payment voucher
- Assist in all account payable
- Issue daily operation cheque
- Issue monthly supplier cheque
- Prepare reconciliation for monthly supplier payment
- Check and capture supplier invoices
- Verify and approve supplier invoices capture by junior
- Assist in overseas agents collection
- Perform data entry related to Account Payable
- To ensure the payment made on time.
- Responsible for monthly general ledger journal and closing activities.
- General Administrative Duties: Petty cash claims, filling, answer phone calls.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation statement and maintaining daily cash flow.
- Assist in year-end closing and GST report.
- Perform other ad-hoc task assigned by management.
- Transferred data and documents during migration from Microsoft Excel to Quickbooks.
- Applied proper codes to invoices, files, and receipts to keep records organized and easily searchable.
- Stocktake every twice a week in a month
- Handle other ad-hoc duties instruct by management.
- Handling day to day Accounts of the Company.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statement.
- Handling Income tax, Sales Tax related compliances, preparation and Filing tax return.
- Maintaining Payroll of the employees.