- Making sales tax invoices.
- Maintaining all data.
- Gst Reconciliation.
- Handling purchase books.
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.payable checks, or to return merchandise.
- Plan or direct development or communication of informational programs to maintain favorable public or stockholder perceptions of an organization’s accomplishments or agenda.
- Plan or conduct market or public opinion research to test products or determine potential for product success, communicating results to client or management.
- Conduct accounting and clerical duties including answering phone calls, responding to emails and preparing documents.
- Perform accounting tasks including filing, invoicing and budget tracking.
- Collect and receive receipts / claims from all staff.
- Record staff attendance everyday.
- Organize and update databases effectively.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate offices.
- Handle information requests from clients and visitors.
- Providing support to the Accounting Department.
- Performing basic office tasks, such as filing, data entry, answering phones, processing the mail, etc.
- Handling communications with clients and vendors via phone, email, and in-person.
- Processing transactions, issuing checks, and updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Preparing financial reports.
- Assisting with audits, fact checks, and resolving discrepancies.
- Opening accounts on telnet and pastel accounting system
- Update details on existing accounts
- Prepare and send daily invoicing to clients
- Send monthly invoices and statements every month end
- Assist clients with queries and prepare credit notes if needed
- Follow up on payments from client and assist with making everything clear for them to make payment.