Treasurer Resume Examples
treasurer, board of directors
- Managed and maintained a full and accurate set of accounting records for the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization reflecting all activities in a manner compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and subject to internal guidelines set by the Board of Directors of the organization
- Implemented continuous financial control systems to monitor financial performance
- Prepared and presented to the Board of Directors financial statements and reports as required
- Completed and filed all required federal and state tax documents including NC-4, Form 941, and Form 990
- Ensured organization complied with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by all funding sources including city, county, state, and federal agencies
- Prepared and presented for the approval of the Board of Directors an annual budget, other budgets,financial plans, business plans, and all other financial and business documents as required by the Board of Directors
- Collaborated with and coordinated the activities of outside suppliers of financial services hired or contracted by the organization, including accountants, auditors, consultants, underwriters and brokers
treasurer / co- owner
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
- Coordinate all finances for the largest organization at Dougherty Valley High School
- Hold fundraisers to finance club activities
- Manage logistics behind senior scholarships
- Maintained a positive working relationship with banks and financial institutions
- Oversee the flow of cash and all financial aspects of the organization.
- Maintain a written record of all transactions that have been made with recorded details including but not limited to dates, amounts, venues, actions taken, and necessary comments.
- Answer members’ questions, and provide information on monetary procedures or policies.
- Adhere to the organization’s mission to provide sustained healthcare to underserved communities throughout the world by shadowing healthcare professionals and working on public health projects in various global areas.
- Participate in and assist with fundraising for medical, dental, and pharmaceutical supplies needed for the trip.
- Maintains all accounts receivbable and payable
- Maintains all bank accounts
- Maintains all payroll accounts
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for church board
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy. reporting.
- Generated short-medium term financial oversight to ensure funds complies with PPI’s target objective by 30%
- Evaluated cash-flow management, developed effective SOP, budgets, and financial statements to PPI London’s committees
- Forecasted financial implications to increase effectiveness on budgeting for ongoing and future events by 20%
- As a Treasurer, I handle the nancial side of the organization which includes cost structure for organization workshops, meetings and hackathons. I’m also currently handling the PR sector which includes yer making, social media, and one-on-one communication with our fellow partners.
- Prepare financial statements required by regulatory agencies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with banking and non organizational accounting personnel to facilitate financial activities.
- To oversee the financial administration of the organisation
- To review procedures and financial reporting
- Prepare budgets and maintain financial record
- Hold the responsibility over management and distribution of funds
- Managed budget and all financial affairs
- Recored expenditures and income in financial record
- Managed finances within the club and maintained accounting throughout the year
- Constructed blankets for underprivileged children around the Kirksville community
- Expanded communications through social media by creating and maintaining current events and information formats
- Prepare or direct preparation of financial statements, annual budgets, or reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Control the finances of the Central Academic Board
- Present financial statement of the treasury, as well as balance sheet, every month
- Receive and make payments
- Manage accounts, expenses, and donations, signing together with the president, checks and documents that allow deposits or withdrawals of accounts or applications, if any
- Allocate funds for student run events
- Organize speakers, workshops, and funds for Congresso Goiano de Escolas Médicas, Goiânia, 2015
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.