- P.A.W.S is a school club that helps non-profit animal organizations around Guatemala.
- Identified and resolved internal and external financial discrepancies.
- Controlled the club’s money and prepared the budget for each organization.
- Collect money from all club projects.
- Organize all financial records to give to the upcoming treasurer.
- Oversee foundation’s finances.
- Review financial policies.
- Create financial reports and budgets.
- Advise board members on strategies to raise money including fundraisers and events.
- Prepare financial or regulatory reports
- Prepare operational or risk reports
- Evaluate data of costs to plan budgets.
- Locate and notify vendors of delinquent accounts.
- Manage all income flows for 300-person annual conference
- Manage sponsorship acquisition team, raising over $3000
- Manage publicity team with oversight on both social media and email marketing
- Manage crowdfunding campaign, raising over $4000
- Collected all fees, dues, fines, and assessments.
- Kept the financial records of the chapter.
- Held custody of the funds of the chapter.
- Responsible for the safekeeping of chapter property.