treasurer, board of directors
- Managed and maintained a full and accurate set of accounting records for the 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization reflecting all activities in a manner compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and subject to internal guidelines set by the Board of Directors of the organization
- Implemented continuous financial control systems to monitor financial performance
- Prepared and presented to the Board of Directors financial statements and reports as required
- Completed and filed all required federal and state tax documents including NC-4, Form 941, and Form 990
- Ensured organization complied with all reporting, accounting and audit requirements imposed by all funding sources including city, county, state, and federal agencies
- Prepared and presented for the approval of the Board of Directors an annual budget, other budgets,financial plans, business plans, and all other financial and business documents as required by the Board of Directors
- Collaborated with and coordinated the activities of outside suppliers of financial services hired or contracted by the organization, including accountants, auditors, consultants, underwriters and brokers
treasurer / co- owner
- Supervise, coordinate, or schedule the activities of construction or extractive workers.
- Coordinate work activities with other construction project activities.
- Estimate material or worker requirements to complete jobs.
- Suggest or initiate personnel actions, such as promotions, transfers, or hires.
- Coordinate all finances for the largest organization at Dougherty Valley High School
- Hold fundraisers to finance club activities
- Manage logistics behind senior scholarships
- Maintained a positive working relationship with banks and financial institutions
- Oversee the flow of cash and all financial aspects of the organization.
- Maintain a written record of all transactions that have been made with recorded details including but not limited to dates, amounts, venues, actions taken, and necessary comments.
- Answer members’ questions, and provide information on monetary procedures or policies.
- Adhere to the organization’s mission to provide sustained healthcare to underserved communities throughout the world by shadowing healthcare professionals and working on public health projects in various global areas.
- Participate in and assist with fundraising for medical, dental, and pharmaceutical supplies needed for the trip.
- Maintains all accounts receivbable and payable
- Maintains all bank accounts
- Maintains all payroll accounts
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for church board
- Compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy. reporting.