- Prepared of Tax Return and paperworks for Individual, Limited Liability Partnership and Small to Medium size Companies
- Responsible in doing Tax Planning for clients
- Help clients on preparation of estimation of tax installments (CP204)
- Dealing with LHDN on behalf of clients on any Income tax matters (i.e; Waiver of penalty, Tax Installment payment, Tax Clearance, Income tax Audit)
- Interviewed clients to obtain information on income, expenses and allowances
- Consult clients on Tax Incentive and Allowance
- Help clients in preparation of appropriate Form (i.e: Reinvestment allowance, Increase Export Allowance)
- Maintain knowledge on the current changes in the Tax Code and properly evaluate the impact of the same on the client
- Communicate with clients by mail or telephone to address relevant matters and to request supporting document/information
- Review various tax returns [e.g., expanded withholding tax (EWT)] and supporting computations to determine the nature and extent of procedures needed to perform
- Prepare or assist in preparing various tax returns for different corporations
senior tax associate
- Deals with Multi state Tax filing & Review (Transaction Tax Compliance Services).
- Any Notices & Voicemails which received from State Jurisdiction. reviewed the Voicemails & Notices and update to concerned preparer in US.
- Give training to new Joins & clarify doubts of the team for states filing.
- Created a Tool for Process Improvement using excel, which helps the new individuals to understand the filing procedure and learn it quickly.
- Help in reducing the training period from 90 days o 45 days.
- Prepare Federal and State Tax Returns using various software including GoSystems, OneSource, CorpTax, and internal KPMG Softwares.
- Prepare and update client workpapers.
- Review Returns prepared by KGS – India.
- Available to assist the team in any way that benefits the project and helps KPMG achieve it’s client service goals.
- Worked on three Tax projects so far; three, eleven, and twenty man teams.
- Contribute in a practice (Family Office & Private Client Services) that offers clients solutions to address the tax compliance needs of individuals, corporations, partnerships, and other business entities.
- Work on and lead multiple engagements in various business industries ensuring tax compliance with IRS and SEC rules, efficiency, and transparency.
- Prepare or assist in preparing simple to complex tax returns for high net worth individuals.
- Prepare and first level review of Federal 1120, 1120S tax returns including forms 5471, 5472 coordinating with various specialized teams across the firm to complete consolidated tax returns.
- Prepare, analyse, and compute of state and local taxes (SALT) workbooks and returns.
- Design simple and complex work-papers and work books to support the calculation presented on the tax forms.
- Assist clients with fundamental tax planning and comprehend the client tax issue.