Tax Accountant Resume Examples
- Preparing tax statements, financial statements and BAS statements at required intervals
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits
- Assisting in financial planning
- Identifying areas where clients and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for Tax return reporting
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns. reporting.
- Prepared Level 1 T1 returns
- Assisted in the preparation of simple and intermediate individual returns (F1040 & 1040 NR) and corporate returns (F 5472 and 1120-F)
- Knowledgeable of the the whole US Tax workflow process. Engagement letters, due dates, extensions to e-fling
- interacted over the phone and represented client re: SS4 applications and other compliance issues.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies.
- Provide bookkeeping services with organised and electronically stored documents.
- Strong attention to details and provide appropriate recommendations to clients to oblige with the law.
- Answer phone with excellent phone manner.
- Contact clients by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Confer with clients or their representatives to discuss the issues, laws, and regulations involved in returns, and to resolve problems with tax returns.
- Review client’s accounting systems and records to determine whether accounting methods used were appropriate and in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Answer questions from clients and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Consults with business owners to clarify circumstances and objectives in order to create customized proactive tax planning strategies and reduce clients’ tax liability going forward. Subsequently prepares business, personal, gift, estate, and nonprofit tax returns.
- Consults with business owners to clarify new entity structure, multi entity structures, asset protection strategies, budgets and forecasts, key performance indicators, structure of capital formations, employee benefits, operating improvements, and more.
- Rocky Mountain Wealth Architects used to be a Registered Investment Advisory firm before Integrum Wealth Management was formed.
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of typical returns
- Personal income tax: first tax year, end of asignment PIT finalization, monthly, quarterly and annually PIT finalization, healthcheck, audit, advisory and compliance, FTC and DTA
- Payroll services: net and gross package, social insurance
- Bookeeping, AP controlling
- VAT, CIT, FCT reports
- Closing entry
- FS, BS, PL
- ERP system (Peoplesoft)
tax accountant (part-time)
- Process tax returns for individual and corporate and lodge BAS/IAS in compliance with standards with 100% client satisfaction
- Interview clients to obtain sufficient information on taxable income and deductions, explain and address discrepancies when required
- Provide business registration (ABN,TFN,GST applications) and bookkeeping service to clients
- Liaise with ATO, ABR and other relevant parties in relation to a variety of client-related matters
- Trained 6 interns on tax returns preparation and communication with clients
- Remained vigilant in terms of changes to tax laws, assuring that companies were always compliant.
- Maintained account books and accounting systems with accuracy by entering data precisely and proofreading.
- Performed debit, credit and total accounts on computer spreadsheets/databases, using specialized accounting software.
- Gathered information and entered data into computer system.
- Revised and streamlined inefficient work procedures with automation software.
- Collaborated extensively with auditors during preliminary and year-end audit processes.
- Prepared monthly and annual expense forecasts, including any necessary recommended action required to manage costs to achieve budget.
- Preparing the plan according to the client needs.
- Presenting the plan in front of seniors.
- Identifying the resources of the project.
- Supervising the each stage of Assessment Work and giving suggestions.
- Training the new employees.
- Supplied detailed tax documentation needed to submit accurate corporate returns.
- Performed research and due diligence to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Calculated taxes owed, prepared tax returns and ensured prompt payment in adherence with IRS regulations.
- Prepared financial and regulatory reports required by laws, regulations or boards of directors.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.