- Preparing tax statements, financial statements and BAS statements at required intervals
- Preparing business income tax returns and statements for audits
- Assisting in financial planning
- Identifying areas where clients and businesses can reduce tax, make claims and increase profit
- Analysed monthly balance sheet accounts for Tax return reporting
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of atypical returns. reporting.
- Prepared Level 1 T1 returns
- Assisted in the preparation of simple and intermediate individual returns (F1040 & 1040 NR) and corporate returns (F 5472 and 1120-F)
- Knowledgeable of the the whole US Tax workflow process. Engagement letters, due dates, extensions to e-fling
- interacted over the phone and represented client re: SS4 applications and other compliance issues.
- Preparation of tax returns for individuals, partnerships and companies.
- Provide bookkeeping services with organised and electronically stored documents.
- Strong attention to details and provide appropriate recommendations to clients to oblige with the law.
- Answer phone with excellent phone manner.
- Contact clients by mail or telephone to address discrepancies and to request supporting documentation.
- Confer with clients or their representatives to discuss the issues, laws, and regulations involved in returns, and to resolve problems with tax returns.
- Review client’s accounting systems and records to determine whether accounting methods used were appropriate and in compliance with statutory provisions.
- Answer questions from clients and assist them in completing tax forms.
- Consults with business owners to clarify circumstances and objectives in order to create customized proactive tax planning strategies and reduce clients’ tax liability going forward. Subsequently prepares business, personal, gift, estate, and nonprofit tax returns.
- Consults with business owners to clarify new entity structure, multi entity structures, asset protection strategies, budgets and forecasts, key performance indicators, structure of capital formations, employee benefits, operating improvements, and more.
- Rocky Mountain Wealth Architects used to be a Registered Investment Advisory firm before Integrum Wealth Management was formed.
- Consult tax law handbooks or bulletins to determine procedures for preparation of typical returns