- Contributing to preparing audit programmes
- Reviewing the compliance of audit programs with the applicable legal environment
- Coordinating, planning, monitoring audits
- Legal supervision and review of audit reports and action plans
- Legal advice, preparing legal documents
- Operative support of senior management, in cooperation with the legal department and experts
- Assist in the completion of an audit engagement.
- Conduct audit in accordance to audit plans and in strict compliance with the law, rules and regulations.
- Prepare audited financial statements and management letter.
- Perform accounting/bookkeeping.
- Participate in the preparation of narrative and statistical input to audit reports that are linked to strategic directions; operational programs, plans and priorities; and legislative requirements of the Treasury Board of Canada Secretariat.
- Review and assess auditee’s compliance and/or adherence with Departmental and Federal (GoC) Policies, Directives, and Standards (ie., Treasury Board Secretariat Policy Suite).
- Utilize specialized software tool (Teammate) to facilitate achievement of audit engagement objectives.
- Communicate issues and challenges identified while also providing regular status updates to senior management.
- Draft and/or review audit reports and process documentation including Statement of Work, Project Plans and Management Action Plans.
- Developed an internal audit student recruitment strategy proposal for the Assistant Comptroller General, with the goal of increasing awareness of the internal audit brand at post-secondary institutions.
- Security Clearance status: Secret
- Review financial information of organisations.
- Perform various audit tests.
- Analysing the various contract of organisations.
- Collating, completing and filing audit file documents.
- Prepare audit reports according to the guidelines.
- Creating an accounting system for clients
- Recording client’s transactions to Quickbooks
- Computing and filing of tax returns for clients
- Liaised with audit clients, assisting them to prepare for audit evidence