- Calculate and prepare checks, bank drafts, E-fund transfer for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Finishing relative management reporting timely and accurately.
- Dealing with employee reimbursement audit, Dealing with internal audit.
- Addressing to Vendor Queries without missing TAT
- Maintaining Purchase Bills (General’s Bills,Cement,Steel Bills & Building Material Bills).
- Maintaining of Send to A/c Bills status.
- Bank Reconciliation at every month.
- Checking and Passing of Party’s/Suppliers Bills and entry of the same in Accounting Package.
- Assist with the preparation of financial statements.
- Analyze and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers.
- Post journal entries for accrued expenses and revenue
- Record information about the financial status of customers and status of collection efforts.
- Compute deductions for income and social security taxes.
- Correcting of wrong entries – posting error or duplicate during MEC
- Preparing AP accrual during month end
- compiled general ledger entries on a short schedule with nearly 100% accuracy.
- Generated Financial Statements and facilitated account closing procedures on each month.
- Locate and monitor vendor overdue accounts,using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Maintaining a Creditors aging on every month and paid the overdue payments at the time of month end accounts closing.
- preparing the expenses schedule for audit purpose on every month.
- making the vendor payment through RTGS on monthly twice.
- making an vendor reconciliation on every quarter wise and get Vendor TDS reconciliation on every month.
- Handling of accounts using tally
- Handling of clients
- Other office work
- Check one-Time Vendor Criteria