- To maintain financial records by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- To reconcile general and subsidiary bank accounts by balancing information.
- To provide special reports; completing special projects.
- To correct errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- To secure financial information by keeping information confidential.
- To maintain accounting controls by following policies and procedures
- To accomplishe accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Prepare bank deposits by compiling data from cashiers, verifying and balancing receipts, and sending cash, Cheques, or other forms of payment to banks.
- Calculate and prepare Cheques for utilities, taxes, and other payments.
- Preparation and analysis of Documentation for Service Tax and TDS.
- Intern at PwC for 6 weeks at department of accounting services
- Finalization of Books of Accounts, Preparation of Reconciliation Statements etc.
- Knowledge of internal audits and bank audits
- Preparation of Accounts receivable and payable statements.
- Preparation of Profit & Loss A/c and Balance sheet as per Schedule.
- Preparing monthly P&L & providing accruals
- Submission on monthly & quarterly regional reporting packages (Cartesis)
- Balance Sheet Recon, Bank Recon & Other monthly reporting review
- Manage & supervise all AP & AR activitiesReview all payments & expense claims
- All billing & collections
- Ensuring all transactions are posted timely & accurately
- Manage & provide supervision & guidance to team to ensure compliance with process & policies
- Worked as Junior Accountant and remained involved in General Book Keeping and Basic Accounting.