- Completed Daily Audits.
- Picked Merchandise from the Backroom according to Daily sales rate.
- Scheduled Associates to Departments to complete Audits and Picks.
- Checked Accuracy On Associates.
- Ensured Counts on Merchandise is Accurate.
- Maintained high organization and time management skills
- Provided excellent customer service to both new and existing retail customers
- Formed a strong inventory crew based on individual skill set
- Maintained crew accuracy and professionalism
- Proficience with inventory scanner and related computer software
- Traveled to various customer locations across the United States
- Managing the movement of inventory to and from the facility by coordinating shipments and implementing ways to eliminate problems and reduce costs
- Provides technical input and offers solutions and options to improve productivity, efficiency and product quantities as they relate to inventory control
- Maintains computer records, reports, production schedule and files to track inventory, shipping orders, requisitions, customer orders, training safety records and customer service logs
- Manages 12+ employees and determines staffing levels to assign workloads, complete appraisals, assist with support, maintain training and compliance records. Also communicates job expectation and coaches employees to promote a positive work environment
- Direct distribution center operation to ensure achievement of cost reduction in inventory control, order processing and staff retention
- Instrumental in transitioning and setting up the warehouse from Suwanee to Buford and from Cleveland, OH to Buford
- Managed warehousing and strorage practises for entire facilities.
- Hired and train 50 new technical and operational employees.
- Worked with IT to develop database applications.
- Responsibility of checking in and out inventories.
- Updated the inventories into the system.
- processed both cash and cheque payments to vendors
- Liaise with internal/external customers
- Assist with Inventory Control Team when required
- Presenting internal/external reports
- Monitoring receipts
- Ensure quality control remains at a high level
- Receipt of returns
- Produce accurate monthly reports