- Approve all accounting voucher entries and match automated sheets with manual voucher entries.
- Check and reconcile the inventory system.
- Prepare letters of credit cost accounting, perform all costing accountancy (Production Reports & Distribution) procedures for all cost centres.
- Issue transfer letters & follow up with banks & suppliers to get confirmations.
- Coordinate in the sales tax auditing reporting.
- Prepare reconciliation with all of account receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare trial balances with full details for yearly balance sheet.
- Do costings for new products and existing products using the Amaro Foods Costing Module
- Make sure prices are up to date and Supplier Contract Prices are correct
- Conduct physical count of the inventory at end of the year.
- Responsible for payroll.
- Handled Cost Audit Reports and Accounts of Automobile and Textile Industries.
- Prepared CAS-4 Reports and handled related matters thereto.
- Prepared Compliance Certificates and filed MCA forms.
- Costing of the manufacturing process of Springs in Akal Spring Company.
- Managed and prepared board resolutions at Nexo Industries.
- Full control of monthly stock takes.
- Problem solving on the day.
- Stock variance analysis and interpretation.
- Loading of new products and maintaining of bills of material.
- Labour and overhead updates on a weekly basis.
- Product cost reporting.
- Standard Cost Calculation base on bill of materials provided by technology department and logisticst deparment, ensure the correct cost calculation.
- Fixed asses depreciation calculation
- Budget and Forecast elaboration
- Invoicing products to customers reviwing price, volume and mix comparing with forecast and budget numbers
- Physicali inventory coordination
- Month end activities
- Expeses analysis