- Increase sales volume of commercial division to Rs. 3.66 Bn
- Expand the division’s business to new segments
- Improve development of identified potential successors
- Lead a marketing and sales division of 700 members nationwide
- Implementing strategies to drive revenue and business growth by ensuring departments follow industry best practice
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with customers, suppliers and team members
- Manage top accounts by offering our portfolio of solutions, services, Hardware and software.
- Understanding the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Collaborating with the marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Assisted with strategic planning and forecasting to drive profitability
- Responsible for developing proposals and service level agreements
- Managed the sales team and coordinate activities to maximize group success in a competitive environment
- Oversaw jet charter requests including liaising with airport authorities for requisite documentation
- Develop marketing strategies to promote Insurance products
- Design new financial products adapted to a constantly changing market
- Define portfolio budget and growth strategies.
- Define product distribution strategies.
- Implement new products across the country
- Financial reporting and Analysis
- Implement Distribution channels with key partners
- Developed strategic initiatives based upon company objectives aimed at accelerating growth by new Business Initiatives. Part of SLT at corporate
- Responsible for new clinic and diagnostic projects
- Provided extensive leadership by effectively communicating strategic goals and plans with team of 40
- Conducted research to develop detailed business plans for commercial opportunities and expansion
- Setting up of new business unit – Step Change for PPP projects with Government Entities in UAE. Annual Budget of 100 Million AED
- Partnership with DHA (Dubai Health Authority) for new projects on cardiac care, dialysis centre
- Wining the MOHAP tenders to set up Residency Screening center in Dubai & Sharjah