cfo, it software and services
- Led global team of 50 (all MBAs and CPAs, included 5 senior managers) to manage financial operations in India, China, Philippines, Poland, Slovakia, Russia, Argentina, Brazil and Costa Rica.
- Exceeded financial targets by achieving $15M savings in delivery cost via improved time tracking and accurate billing.
- Improved resource utilization by 4% ($12M higher billing to customers) by developing common scorecard measurement system.
- Reduced costs by up to 3% quarterly and ended year with 19 consecutive strong quarters.
- Achieved 10% gross spend reduction without client escalations.
- Attained 0-3% forecast accuracy with all variances favorable. Reduced contractors spend 40% – down 4 straight quarters.
cfo / financial controller
- Establish and execute internal controls over the company’s accounting, financial and auditing procedures
- Preparation of budget and financial forecasts along with report variances and analysis
- All cashflow functions
- Prepare and monitor KPIs for all departments
- Bank Reporting
- Bank Reconciliation functions
- Prepare and lodge BAS & IAS
- Joined the company as its first CFO to prepare pan-Baltic business for sale to a strategic investor.
- Redesigned pan-Baltic finance team, processes, applications, improved all areas of finance and controllability of the business.
- Attracted new debt funding to finance growth.
- A/R, A/P, liaise with debtors and creditors
- Establish and maintain relationships, provide assistance with problems these customers/workers may encounter at daughter bank “Unibank CJSC” located in Armenia, Yerevan.
- Financial and Budget Management of the daughter branch
- Provided Resource management and analyzes
- Develop or analyze information regarding Key financial indicators of controlled unit.
- Negotiated and structured bank financing arrangement resulting in additional capital for company expansion.[factoring facility and short term finance]
- Implemented a new financial system resulting in greater automation and a streamlined close process.
- Implemented a monthly financial and management reporting process resulting in a more timely, accurate and detailed reporting package for use by executive management and board of directors in the strategic management of the organization.
- Supervising and guiding 4 overseas Subsidiaries (Hongkong, China & Chile)