- Providing Recommendations to Management on key weaknesses identified during the audit giving value ideas to clients while communicating changes in legislation in the country where appropriate
- Performed detailed tests of transactions for significant account balances;
- Performed physical inventory observations in order to evaluate inventory levels and identified potential damaged or obsolete inventory;
- Ensured accuracy of supporting schedules provided by the client and appropriately agreed them to the account balances;
- Evaluate all aspects of the company including the manager and the employees to verify the productivity and effectiveness of the company or organisation.
- Recommend solutions for mismanagement or negligence of the company procedures .
- Reviewed documents, composed summary memos, and prepared audit work papers; and
- Assisted audit managers to prepare draft financial statements and maintained the audit documents.
junior audit associate
- Conducted bookkeeping activities for multiple clients.
- Worked on preparing client’s statutory requirements such as Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, and Insurance Commission requirements.
- Coordination and planning of audit programs to be used for a specific client.
- Fieldwork within and outside of Metro Manila to conduct external auditing activities such as doing walkthroughs, tracing and vouching of transactions, testing of the client’s controls, and substantive testing.
- Preparation of documents such as financial statements, tax returns, management letters, and other communications to the client.
- Prepares and submits clear and concise audit reports
- Examines end-of year accounts
- Plan assignments to ensure completeness of audit review and ensure audit paper work is in accordance to Standards
- Collects and review financial accounts and other operation data
- Identifies and records significant errors, deficiencies, and other deviations from the Standard.
- Evaluate financial risk controls
- Assisted the audit team on engagements including planning, testing, documentation, control evaluation, reporting and issue closure
- Communicated audit findings to management and identified opportunities for improvement
- Prioritized and managed multiple assignments of varying sizes and complexity within given time frame and budget
- Reviewed client financial reporting systems and policies to ensure that accounting reports are accurate and prepared in accordance to regulation