- General accounting of the companies Banif International Bank Ltd (Bahamas), Banif (Cayman) Ltd, Banif Finance Ltd, securitization vehicle Atlantes SME 2, Banif Imobiliária SA, Sociedade Imobiliária da Piedade SA
- Reporting to regulatory authorities and compliance with tax obligations
- Management report and analysis of changes in balance sheet and income statement
- Preparation and analysis of financial statements and respective notes
- Monitoring the foreign exchange position and revaluation of derivatives
- Deferrals, inventory control, revaluation of assets/liabilities, depreciation
- Report to the core consolidation of Banif group
- Recording of transactions to General Journal Book, Cash Disbursement Book, Cash Receipts Books and General Ledger Book.
- Checking if prior years Financial Statements ties up on the Audited Financial Statements.
- Responsible for the updating and computation of the Alpha list Records for BIR purposes
- Perform such other duties as assigned by the immediate head.
- Performs accounts payable function. Ensures that accounts payable transactions are conducted in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Managed all accounts payable responsibilities
- Managed vendor accounts, generating weekly checks
- Administered online banking including wires and transfers.
- Responsible for preparing and making bank deposits
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing mail
- Coordinate and organize companies benefits
- Managed company’s corporate cards and expense reimbursements along
- Processed average of 30 daily invoices for trust accounts.
- Generated invoices and posted ACH/wires and checks received from claimants and clients.
- Assisted in processing and completing the monthly, quarterly closing process.
- Review and enter invoices using G/L coding for various properties.
- Checked for approval to process payment to agents.
- Handling invoice processing team for UK region.
- Supplier management – Creating new supplier records including banking information and supplier cleanup activities.
- Audit of AP Vouchers, Check Vouchers, and other attachments of the processor.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly Trial Balance.
- Preparation and filing of taxes.
- Responsible in preparation, review, analysis of Capital Expenditure (CAPEX) and Operational Expenditure (OPEX) of all Branches.
- Responsible in processing Payroll transactions for In-House Payroll and Agency Fees
- Ensure that uploaded check file from online banking tallies with CV before releasing to suppliers
- Other tasks as assigned by Immediate Head.