- Posts data and/or checks and verifies data.
- Conducts research on discrepancies and makes appropriate corrections or adjustments.
- Ensures accuracy
- Responds to and resolves inquiries.
- Review and verify approval on invoices for appropriate documentation and input in SAP.
- AP, Payroll garnishment, and Utility refund check runs
- Customer service: assisting vendors and departments with invoice issues and payment questions.
- Sales tax review and self-assessment for invoices and p-card charges.
- Check data in documents against source materials for accuracy and reconciled errors.
- Log in and audit all departmental cash receipts daily.
- Process invoices, cancellations, credit partial payments on customer accounts.
- Reconcile Employee Credit Card statements.
- Pay Company Expenses, and Inventory purchases.
- Prepare multiple monthly warehouse reports monitoring inventory movement.
- Prepare and analyze reports on financial information, including, but not limited to fixed assets, depreciation, construction and retainage, create and approve journal entries, proof and process payroll batches, research and correct negative balances, track and tie-out grants, prepare deposits and complete bank reconciliations, complete various reporting requirements while complying with deadlines.
- Proficient with Buy Speed Online, GWAA Web Finance, Asset Works, MS Office and various other programs.
- Supervise team members, review work of others in the Accounting Department and work with other department heads on a daily basis.
- Prepare bank journal entries and uploaded check clearing for AP, Payroll, and Utilities daily.
- Discuss problems, conduct research in files and records to trace sources, and resolve problems using independent judgement.
- Processed average of 30 daily invoices for trust accounts.
- Generated invoices and posted ACH/wires and checks received from claimants and clients.
- Assisted in processing and completing the monthly, quarterly closing process.
- Review and enter invoices using G/L coding for various properties.
- Checked for approval to process payment to agents
- Handling invoice processing team for UK region.
- Supplier management – Creating new supplier records including banking information and supplier clean up activities.