accounting / office manager
- Managed the club’s daily finances ensuring that each individual department was accurately operating based on daily sales reports. Confirmed that the correct amount of money was both brought in and paid out when applicable. Received, recorded, and banked cash and credit card transactions.
- Communicated with corporate headquarters the results of daily operations accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordinated an effective link between different staff departments daily based on specific needs and goals to be met, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Resolved any and all situations that arose which may have impeded the club’s ability to operate smoothly or limited earning potential.
- Complied with federal, state, city, and company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Modified a comprehensive financial reporting to reflect growing organizational complexity.
- Analyzed monthly balance sheet and P/L accounts for corporate reporting.
- Reconcile or note and correct discrepancies found in records.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliation.
- Process paperwork for new employees, maintain and update payroll records and information for law and security compliance.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database,
- Set up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for internal control.
- Check clearing operations and balancing
- Cash and Payroll department – delivering of cash and payrolls to client companies
- Accounting Department – bookkeeping balancing of daily transaction of branch General Ledgers
- Tellering – Cash withdrawals and deposits representative to Central Bank of the Philippines
- Online Teller – Frontline teller to branches assigned
- Task Force – assigned to branches in need of back-up employee , such as bookkeeping , accounting , tellering , distributing and front desk representative
- Prepare, examine, or analyze accounting records, ﬁnancial statements, or other ﬁnancial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Examine inventory (incl. stock audit) to verify journal and ledger entries.
- Contact-Jen Rudd (218)-329-9013
- Managed assets, liabilities, and Capital account entries.
- Compiled and analyze account information.
- Managed banking and legal department in my company
- Managed payroll for employees while increasing efficiency.